Let's discuss!!!!!!

Trauma will always better than Imperial;

• constantly being 3v1 on weekends
  • winning rounds against HPC clans
  • having an active community

things imperial will never be able to accomplish.

Wait.

You said 3v1 on weekends? when? maybe a cluster between Chaotic, aao, T1 l0l? Nice propaganda

- Winning round against hpc clans.

Not hard when you're all lvl 100s, its mayb even more easy then fighting a lpc tbh.

- Active Community? don't make me laugh. lol

Wait.

You said 3v1 on weekends? when? maybe a cluster between Chaotic, aao, T1 l0l? Nice propaganda

Not hard when you're all lvl 100s, its mayb even more easy then fighting a lpc tbh.

god bless what is your iq this is embarassing to read

Wait.

we never fought chaotic, aao, and T1 dumb ass. You claim we're all 100s when that's complete false. We were the active community. But, you were in activation when activation was a masser clan who got dicked every weekend :)

Supremacy begged Zu to wear the same red edgeville Cape so they could take down trauma, supremacy has and forever will be brown sticky stuff regardless of whether they go out at an lpc time under a different name. Are you happy with a 25 pull? Are you happy with ending after an hour? Are you happy with inconsistent pulls? Are you happy with how you are progressing? As a leader you should stop making dumb topics like this it's embarrassing and anyway they always backfire and make you look broccolied