AAO's First Official Trip!

Canadian

8cqV6zN.png

http://www.aao-rs.com/ | #AAO | Ts.Aao-rs.com

Today was Against All Odd's first OFFICIAL pk trip. We ended up pulling a strong 35 members, after only being a month open! We were ready to take on whatever challenge was ahead.

w8rc2nr.png

AAO vs. Tier One!

We heard that Tier One wanted to do a planned pk-run in; we accepted that challenge. Tier One rushed into bandits from the east entrance and the fight began. After a very back and forth and even fight, Tier One pulled ahead with a strong push against our members and came out with the victory.

In the end, it was a great fight. Thanks for the fight Tier One!

w8rc2nr.png

AAO vs. Massers/Stragglers

After that intense fight, we went around looking for more clans to fight. We heard there was a fight going on in W308 on sperm hill, and went to go join in on the action. AAO was clearing everyone, until we got crashed from Conviction and headed East to single to regroup. In the end, we only lost 5 people.

AAO spent the rest of the trip wandering around the wilderness and picking off stragglers and mains. In the end we had a great time, and would say this was a successful trip!

w8rc2nr.png

PICS:

jABnzSm.png
PLYlDQi.png
QG1rSh5.png
kQ3oque.png
e0bXeoJ.png
Mre0JrC.png
C1b4ed2.png

PJOJcoa.png

A4iKaui.png

uQG9tEf.png

w8rc2nr.png

VID:

Have a low level pure?
Want to join in on the fun?
Q6QuUJA.png

Interesting to see you guys back, hopefully the leadership understands this generation of clanning

Interesting...I don't think there is much to know. Find clans, have good fights, be honest about prepping, and not to lie about pk trip run ins when setting it up with another clan. 

What i don't understand is when clans have to lie about their opt count, if they have other HPC members with them etc. The wild was meant for pking and having fun. I think understanding is not a topic to speak about because everything is out the window and blown out of proportion. 

Just have fun and be an honest clan. (which i doubt anyone is) especially when clans need to send their members to apply for other clans just to leak. ^.^ I guess thats the new generation.