LT Logic

Syracuse

Let's see how many apps imperial/supremacy get. Owait. Traumas already accomplished more then imperial ever will. We introduced countless kids to the HPC scene. And none are cauliflower enough to join a dieing clan like supremacy. You guys make an LPC to help revive your HPC and don't even use it to benefit. Instead you can't go 5 minutes without getting yourself into a new toxic rivalry. Can't wait till the day comes

Let me re edit this. First of all, you're mad as fuck and I love it. Second of all, Supremacy has been open longer then Trauma x2. Also, neither Imperial or Supremacy are "dying." You introduced countless kids to the HPC scene. Good job, pat yourself on the back as I stand up and applaud you. We use a LPC to revive a HPC and don't use it to benefit? What kind of fucked up world do you live in? Only if you knew the facts of why we opened instead of stating some of your opinions, so nice logic. The Trauma rivalry is done, and a new one begins. When you actually want something to argue about and something that actually makes sense instead of complete garbage, come reply again, don't waste my time kid, you make it to easy.

Why does everybody that is either imperial or trauma usually reply to a topic that had nothing to do with them. Its fine to talk about the topic but to get off topic and talk about the suppose 'rivalry'?  Sometimes, I feel as both clans fan girl about each other and just need to make love, already.

Let's see how many apps imperial/supremacy get. Owait. Traumas already accomplished more then imperial ever will. We introduced countless kids to the HPC scene. And none are cauliflower enough to join a dieing clan like supremacy. You guys make an LPC to help revive your HPC and don't even use it to benefit. Instead you can't go 5 minutes without getting yourself into a new toxic rivalry. Can't wait till the day comes

you seem salty your brown sticky stuff mpc closed

btw supremacy has around 10 apps atm. how about your brown sticky stuff clan? 3??

Lt prepped Olympus for the practice lol. Were not looking for free prep scores if you were wondering. Also, why would we prep a clan that's eventually gonna close into supremacy? You said imperial was 20-30% supremacy? That's bullbrown sticky stuff, 90% of imperial is supremacy and everyone knows it.

Lt prepped Olympus for the practice lol. Were not looking for free prep scores if you were wondering. Also, why would we prep a clan that's eventually gonna close into supremacy? You said imperial was 20-30% supremacy? That's bullbrown sticky stuff, 90% of imperial is supremacy and everyone knows it.

My friend raja you are extremely brainwashed imperial has a lot of sv and control members and some supremacy members that multiclan on there low levels

Also imperial offered lt that we will follow our 85 cb cap while they can bring whatever brown sticky stuffty levels they have but my friend we are feared because our quality is just too great because we have experienced members who been clanning for a long time

So next time before saying something get out of the brown sticky stuffhole clan lt

My friend raja you are extremely brainwashed imperial has a lot of sv and control members and some supremacy members that multiclan on there low levels

Also imperial offered lt that we will follow our 85 cb cap while they can bring whatever brown sticky stuffty levels they have but my friend we are feared because our quality is just too great because we have experienced members who been clanning for a long time

So next time before saying something get out of the brown sticky stuffhole clan lt

How do you know my name? Lmao.