LT Logic

Syracuse

Half the recording is edited lmfao, I stop talking for some point because I knew she was recording.

But anyways if u want a fight cya sat and Sunday 3:30 est.

actually none of the recording is edited i have the original ts recorded file right now wanna go m8?

worthless clans worthless topic.

Note* Imperial u guys really making yourself look like LT..

Remedy is irrelevant shut up broccoli

Half the recording is edited lmfao, I stop talking for some point because I knew she was recording.

But anyways if u want a fight cya sat and Sunday 3:30 est.

On the other hand, You could just prep Imperial. Since, I am the one who spoke to you. Yes, it is edited. Whats edited is me telling imp ts to stop talking several times because I had to have you repeat yourself several times. Everything else was not touched. If you would like; We could upload the original clip.You're obviously embarrassed that you won't risk prepping us. I even told you that we wouldn't even bring so called hpc accounts. If you want you can set a combat cap if you fear that we will somehow pull out 90s or something. Go into IMP's irc if you would like to set up the prep :).

Edited by Kim

On the other hand, You could just prep Imperial. Since, I am the one who spoke to you. Yes, it is edited. Whats edited is me telling imp ts to stop talking several times because I had to have you repeat yourself several times. Everything else was not touched. If you would like; We could upload the original clip.You're obviously embarrassed that you won't risk prepping us. I even told you that we wouldn't even bring so called hpc accounts. If you want you can set a combat cap if you fear that we will somehow pull out 90s or something. Go into IMP's irc if you would like to set up the prep :).

/End

Whatever you want to call yourselves LPC/MPC whatever shouldn't decide who you can & cant prep/fight. Stop hiding behind the " Oh we're an LPC we cant fight you " mentality. Or using it as an excuse to lose to a clan with maybe a 5 Cb higher avg?

We don't hide behind the title of 'LPC.' I don't know if this is just an statement or directed to Imperial~

Hi.

I am looking forward into hearing that you would like to set up a prep. After all, LT did prep OP :)

I find it funny you care so much to prep LT out of all the hpcs, but if u want a fight cya on weekend :D

Well, whenever you feel like getting out of the fear of losing to an LPC. You can come set up a prep with us.

tumblr_inline_mwfovmwz9h1rnvihh.gif

There's no fear of your clan [bV]Kim you should ask supremacy for a prep, otherwise don't waste ur time quoting me.