LT Logic

Syracuse

You're claiming you closed Trauma. Don't ever write another reply or make another topic on sharkbrew ever again.

You're claiming you closed trauma, Don't ever write another reply or make another topic on sharkbre again because it works both ways lmao.

Plus your telling me your clan has honour and respect, fuck off you make brown sticky stuffty threads on here and flame them out and you wonder why every clan u fight flames you and brown sticky stuff? god bless, you have a IQ of a gold fish.

You're claiming you closed trauma, Don't ever write another reply or make another topic on sharkbre again because it works both ways lmao.

Plus your telling me your clan has honour and respect, fuck off you make brown sticky stuffty threads on here and flame them out and you wonder why every clan u fight flames you and brown sticky stuff? god bless, you have a IQ of a gold fish.

uw0tm8 trauma closed

Everyone is claiming they have closed Trauma. Do I have a signature about it? My clan does have honor* and respect, where are my other so called "brown sticky stuffty threads" besides towards Trauma? And I do not wonder that. Please come back, and try again.

Everyone is claiming they have closed Trauma. Do I have a signature about it? My clan does have honor* and respect, where are my other so called "brown sticky stuffty threads" besides towards Trauma? And I do not wonder that. Please come back, and try again.

Imperial flames the most out of all clans honestly.

Especially kids like don.

Imperial flames the most out of all clans honestly.

Especially kids like don.

keyword DON

don't tell me my clan flames when you are talking about one person. we have respect after every mini, and after every prep. every clan has something bad to say about another clan, it's just how it is.