Eruption of Pures vs Redemption (70v100) Ft:Fi/Tlp/Lt/Zu

Cronic

10-1, no regroups. Anytime we cleared you, tlp,lt,zu etc would come and take us on all at once and when we finished them, you guys came back.

I honestly wish kdr was on this game, brown sticky stuff would be like..

EoP's Kills : 200 Deaths:1278

RD's Kills: 2234 Deaths: 700

Lmao I can't even believe you just said that. First of all, we never took any regroups, 2nd of all, you never cleared us once (sad because you had 30 more than us), 3rd of all, we also got focused by other clans such as TLP, RD, FI, etc. and last but not least, the last 30+ minutes of the fight consisted of RD's main core just dying and returning, dying and returning while we had complete control of the fight, hence why we spammed "you're pulling an Fi"....I do wish KDR was up because RD's would be horrible compared to EoP's, despite being down 30 people.

Quit being the only person in your clan to be hella mad about this loss, you're such a loser lmfao. The fact you made a #basedgod comment on this topic proves it aswell, who the fuck even listens to Lil B's garbage rofl.

Sit down peasant, we will destroy your ponytail next week too, then you will be back to competing with ZU.

GOD FUCKING BLESS LOL

Can you make yourself look any more r3tarded?

You let your hatred for EoP cloud your judgement you fucking downy LOL

So since i said the truth about Redemption being the most relevant clan at today's trip since they pull the highest & took out alot of clans with no regroups, now im considered a downy in your eyes?

How does that even make sense? please enlighten me with your 3rd grade doo-doo knowledge. 

So since i said the truth about Redemption being the most relevant clan at today's trip since they pull the highest & took out alot of clans with no regroups, now im considered a downy in your eyes?

How does that even make sense? please enlighten me with your 3rd grade doo-doo knowledge. 

No i called you a downy because everything you said previously was complete garbage & even your own leaders/ranks know that you lost, yet you try to make people believe that you actually won?

Having the highest pull doesn't make you "most relevant" lmfao (especially when you manage to get cleared up 30 people)

We went from ~70-80 during the gdz fight while your clan went from ~100-60 (that should say enough about ur relevance lmfao)

Like i said, you are just butthurt as fuck so you spit out bullbrown sticky stuff, but everyone knows that you got fucking wrecked.

Eruption Of Barbers are doing work as usual.

No i called you a downy because everything you said previously was complete garbage & even your own leaders/ranks know that you lost, yet you try to make people believe that you actually won?

Having the highest pull doesn't make you "most relevant" lmfao (especially when you manage to get cleared up 30 people)

We went from ~70-80 during the gdz fight while your clan went from ~100-60 (that should say enough about ur relevance lmfao)

Like i said, you are just butthurt as fuck so you spit out bullbrown sticky stuff, but everyone knows that you got fucking wrecked.

Eruption Of Barbers are doing work as usual.

No you weren't lmfao, since you didn't pull the most in that cluster you weren't the biggest target you jackass. Since Redemption pulled the most in the cluster, we were the most relevant in every clan's eye & they still couldn't beat us. It took you guys 11 regroups to finally beat rd.

Maximillion refrain from posting, please. 

I never said we won at the end, learn to read instead of assuming things. All i said was it took you 10-11 regroups to finally beat us...Jesus Christ.

When i say "the most relevant clan" i'm talking about how everyone's focus was us due to us pulling the highest yesterday. Which made everyone target us with an additional main clan sniping the fight.

lol there is a reason why you held senior member for ages now, solo queen doesn't want a rank that doesn't have any brain cells(cronic is the only exception).

I never said we won at the end, learn to read instead of assuming things. All i said was it took you 10-11 regroups to finally beat us...Jesus Christ.

When i say "the most relevant clan" i'm talking about how everyone's focus was us due to us pulling the highest yesterday. Which made everyone target us with an additional main clan sniping the fight.

lol there is a reason why you held senior member for ages now, solo queen doesn't want a rank that doesn't have any brain cells(cronic is the only exception).

I actually got elite & probably wouldve went higher if i wanted. I lost my elite due to lack of inactivity, im happy with my senior rank because i cbf putting that much effort into clanning in 2k15 lmfao.

The fact that you think it took us 10-11 regroups to beat you also proves my point of how r3tarded you are. Clearly you didnt even watch our vid.

Either way theres no point to argue with someone like you because like i said, your hatred for EoP is making you lose braincells & act like a little butthurt 5 year old lmfao.

Oh and btw you still owe me like 800k you fucking bum lol.

you are the biggest target because you have the biggest pull, but not the most relevant... You need a better grasp of the english language you can't just take the meaning of words as black and white... Biggest targe, yeah, but it doesn't mean most people were aiming for you ;)

If you call movements 'regroups' you really are braindead.

kQpNkh.png

Solid clan win mate.