Eruption of Pures vs Redemption (70v100) Ft:Fi/Tlp/Lt/Zu

Cronic

hmmm, I would too but the fact that I'm not foe anymore may help me sleep better at night.

70v100 and you lose? are RD members disabled? Did they all get their arms chopped off mid fight? I'll give you some dick to suck to help you cope with the fact you guys lost while out opting by 35 people m8y

how do you lose 100 v 70, yet perfect a 40v40 against the #1 matched clan.

Oh wait, DDOS LOL

i would congratulate you eop, but witnessing rd live in their ts it wasn't much of a challenge for you. They had about 20 random mains that suck at sniping that were looting green chaps and about 50-70 members that don;t know how to return/fight. so this just looked like a practice fight for you.

You lost up 30.............................

u guys got cleared x10 & you look like a bigger tomato for taking me seriously if im that much of a "Retard". Cronic you will forever be the worst eop rank iv'e witnessed no doubt about that.

LMFAO!!

Give it up man, when will you learn?

u guys got cleared x10 & you look like a bigger tomato for taking me seriously if im that much of a "Retard". Cronic you will forever be the worst eop rank iv'e witnessed no doubt about that.

God bless lol, just give up.

Even your own ranks/members admitted to defeat & you come here with that cute little story lol.

70v100 np

The good old "you're an tomato for taking me seriously..." excuse after events didn't turn out how you assumed they would. COME ON MAN!

tumblr_nhskqwy93k1s9mg7jo2_500.gif