Eruption of Pures vs Redemption (70v100) Ft:Fi/Tlp/Lt/Zu

Cronic

Funny how you quote me with a gif, shiws how fucking clueless you are, having no response whatsoever because you know what i just said is absolutely true. Thanks for clearing things up, you will always be foes punching bag

You guys had to delete your first aftermath after you openly admitted defeat in it, but then again no one reads your topics anyways so maybe 3 people noticed

jOsFbcJ.gif

Thanks for once again keeping our topic far more active than yours

You guys had to delete your first aftermath after you openly admitted defeat in it, but then again no one reads your topics anyways so maybe 3 people noticed

jOsFbcJ.gif

Thanks for once again keeping our topic far more active than yours

What does foe have to do with this? I said you got fucked by rd lmao

What does foe have to do with this? I said you got fucked by rd lmao

Forgive me for not knowing the clan of yet another troll account made by some 2k14 +1

If you're Foe you're even less relevant to the conversation as you were #5 today and struggled to pull 50.

Ten year old clan that can't sort out their teamspeak situation lol

Im not on a runescape based brown sticky stuff forum all day unlike you rofl.

Yes because my lower post count and inactivity over the past ~3-4 months screams Sharkbrew addiction

But whatever makes you feel better about being bullied IRL, on the weekends and then again on this topic ;)

Feel free to bump our aftermath again

For those that don't know, the highest pulling clan is always the main target in cluster fights. If you didn't know that then you're an tomato lol.

For those who don't know, the clan that has slumped the most clans is usually the main target in cluster fights. If you didn't know that then you're an tomato lol.

I'm actually curious to see who each clan focused when they crashed. On one hand most of those clans seem to hate the pirates but on the other hand ZU is on decent terms with eop and LT have flat out stated in their topic they focused RD throughout the cluster. Fi would definitely focus you guys, I can imagine, and as for fo; they hate EoP but professed to hit RD all day yesterday after they streaked all over their streak.

No, EOP is always the main target in a cluster. If you don't know that... Well we already know you're an tomato LOL

No you weren't lmfao, since you didn't pull the most in that cluster you weren't the biggest target you jackass. Since Redemption pulled the most in the cluster, we were the most relevant in every clan's eye & they still couldn't beat us. It took you guys 11 regroups to finally beat rd.

Maximillion refrain from posting, please. 

No you weren't lmfao, since you didn't pull the most in that cluster you weren't the biggest target you jackass. Since Redemption pulled the most in the cluster, we were the most relevant in every clan's eye & they still couldn't beat us. It took you guys 11 regroups to finally beat rd.

First you say 10 regroups now you're on 11 regroups, I can tell your really dizzy right now but I'm sure I would be too if my clan lost 100 vs 70.

Even your leader knows Rd's place. l0Qoe1u.png

GOD FUCKING BLESS LOL

Can you make yourself look any more r3tarded?

You let your hatred for EoP cloud your judgement you fucking downy LOL