Eruption of Pures vs Redemption (70v100) Ft:Fi/Tlp/Lt/Zu

Cronic

How is RD saying "atleast we put up a fight"??

You guys had fucking 35+ at the beginning no brown sticky stuff your going to fight. Curse closing into you also boosted your pull, so flaming foe won't do anything.

Learn to be agressive up 30 kids, fucking one sided fight the whole day it must be embarrassing losing up ~30.

fighting RD was lIke punching a blind disabled newborn baby without limbs.

How is RD saying "atleast we put up a fight"??

You guys had fucking 35+ at the beginning no brown sticky stuff your going to fight. Curse closing into you also boosted your pull, so flaming foe won't do anything.

Learn to be agressive up 30 kids, fucking one sided fight the whole day it must be embarrassing losing up ~30.

fighting RD was lIke punching a blind disabled newborn baby without limbs.

we had 90 broccoli no rg no bank 1hr

cape counter says otherwise fucking mongrol.

god your clan is so fucking easy honestly, it was like fucking a paralyzed grandma.

Idk what you guys are proud of pulling 100 retards? god bless

if you think we sustained 100 people throughout the whole 90 minutes ur mental - we only maintained about 70~. This was whilst fighting off a main clan, dealing with (and clearing in the process) crashes from TLP, Fo, Soup, LT, Fi and ZU.

if you think we sustained 100 people throughout the whole 90 minutes ur mental - we only maintained about 70~. This was whilst fighting off a main clan, dealing with (and clearing in the process) crashes from TLP, Fo, Soup, LT, Fi and ZU.

I can careless what you ended with, the fact still stands you had 102 people at the beginning. 102 people vs 68~, and you guys failed to clear EoP? Everyone had to deal with mains not just RD.

don't you feel just a bit embarrassed after that Saturday performance? I would if my clan got dicked up 35 people

I can careless what you ended with, the fact still stands you had 102 people at the beginning. 102 people vs 68~, and you guys failed to clear EoP? Everyone had to deal with mains not just RD.

don't you feel just a bit embarrassed after that Saturday performance? I would if my clan got dicked up 35 people

i'd feel embarrassed 2 if my clan got perfected in a 40v40. 

gj eop

i'd feel embarrassed 2 if my clan got perfected in a 40v40.

gj eop

hmmm, I would too but the fact that I'm not foe anymore may help me sleep better at night.

70v100 and you lose? are RD members disabled? Did they all get their arms chopped off mid fight? I'll give you some dick to suck to help you cope with the fact you guys lost while out opting by 35 people m8y