Against All Odds Sunday! Ft. Chaotic, S0

Canadian

CpYkBLc.png
http://www.aao-rs.com | #AAO | Ts.Aao-rs.com
yTMCRIY.png
Against All Odds set out today with a strong 16 people for a sunday pk trip! As the trip progressed, we came to a total of 23 members. Expecting some fun results as yesterday, we roamed the wilderness looking for our next target.
2mRn4N9.png
After checking GDZ, we ran down into gap after hearing news about a group of 70's heading towards our location. We potted, and ran quickly down to gap to face S0.

AAO Starting: 16
S0 Starting: 12-13 (all spread)

AAO Ending: 16
S0 Ending: 0

Thanks for the fight S0!
2mRn4N9.png

3XVI6EU.png

k38o3.gif

After a while of getting a ton of bank loot from small teams and mains, we decided to ask Chaotic for a run-in, since we're on the "bottom of the totem pole". They gladly accepted.

AAO Starting: 23
CH Starting: 25

AAO Ending: 14
CH Ending: 0

Clearly we can't compete. Good fight.

2mRn4N9.png
L1DdHz3.png

so we show respect and tip our hat off to you but you still try and flame?

if i recall you lost to us 3-0 in the last prep we had. and we wore chicken outfits . :(

Anyways looked fun i guess?

@@lalo the bottom? u have opened 3 clans to "close us" and every single one has closed in 2 days.... one day bro one day.

if i recall you lost to us 3-0 in the last prep we had. and we wore chicken outfits . :(

@@lalo the bottom? u have opened 3 clans to "close us" and every single one has closed in 2 days.... one day bro one day.

Where exactly do you see flame? We're dissapointed in you guys for letting multiple 30+ Def accounts in your clan, and letting them wear Addy on your trips. Also the amount of 82s/83s you had... Start enforcing your reqs & stop allowing things to slide for a couple +1s on weekends.

No where have I flamed you. Just all fun and games! Excited for our prep on Wednesday though!