[EOP] Eruption Of Pures Vs [TLP] The Last Pures | F2P PREP | 2-1

del

Funny how TLP bitches and screams when 1 person pre runs in a 40v40. Yet i do recall them using nh tactics (ddos attacks) for example vs Supremacy .TLP should shut there dame mouth and focus on their own clan. You suck in the wilderness and now you suck just as bad in clan wars. What exactly is your clan good at?

Funny how TLP bitches and screams when 1 person pre runs in a 40v40. Yet i do recall them using nh tactics (ddos attacks) for example vs Supremacy .TLP should shut there dame mouth and focus on their own clan. You suck in the wilderness and now you suck just as bad in clan wars. What exactly is your clan good at?

giving supremacy the nuts

Maybe TLP should invest some of their time in geating leaks instead of posting here.

Maybe that would help your weekend trips be a little less brown sticky stuff as well.

I think it's a joke that you guys blame losing on a pre-runner though. You must truthfully think your members suck ass if you don't think they could of brought it back after the first 3 seconds didn't go your way.

i like how these pserver tomatos did the same vs supremacy 2 months ago with ddosing/firstpile leaking now when it hits them hard they cry like little bitches nut up or stfu or go back to bscape runescape isn't for you.

i like how these pserver tomatos did the same vs supremacy 2 months ago with ddosing/firstpile leaking now when it hits them hard they cry like little bitches nut up or stfu or go back to bscape runescape isn't for you.

supremacy is a new clan TLP were on rs wayyyy before any clans that you've been in

aint u the same nigga that was kissing supremacy's ass few months ago and when the lobby pures reopened u jumped on the bandwagon kyp god bless 2k15 kids...

You were elite when I joined near the start and you're still an elite LMAO!