Zerg Units Sunday Smashing! Ft FO, FI, CP

James

wasn't here looks like you gave us a challenge. still not good enough sorry.

Actually i would say that ZU was #1 today considering that they dominated FO in every fight, even the last fight that FO eventually won was initially dominated by ZU, Fo was completely cleared but they eventually won by out-returning.

Even if you count that last fight as a win for FO they were still #2 today.

Better luck next time.

Actually i would say that ZU was #1 today considering that they dominated FO in every fight, even the last fight that FO eventually won was initially dominated by ZU, Fo was completely cleared but they eventually won by out-returning.

Even if you count that last fight as a win for FO they were still #2 today.

Better luck next time.

ZU deserves this. After TLP re-opened and took all their members I'm surprised they stuck it out together and continued to regain lost momentum. Their grind is worth this outcome. In my eyes they just traded tlp members for eop members. Good job guys and hope y'all keep it consistent.

ZU deserves this. After TLP re-opened and took all their members I'm surprised they stuck it out together and continued to regain lost momentum. Their grind is worth this outcome. In my eyes they just traded tlp members for eop members. Good job guys and hope y'all keep it consistent.

we've been dealt a bad hand and lost lots of members over time tbh to things like the lpc>hpc transition, au opening, foe reopening and tlp reopening but we're stronger than ever