Zerg Units Sunday Smashing! Ft FO, FI, CP

James

QbkOTsS.png

Left Edgeville this evening with ts full and 80 odd in the cc / trip channel. Maintained 70+ the entire trip, shout out to FO for being the only pure clan for giving us a tussle

Chur Dilbert!

05ekjJs.png

Jamz Pov

E N T 3 I Pov

Ze3Ge7a.png

Zerg Unit

vs

ROT

Heard Fo were up towards gap, we approached it. Saw a bunch of mains at dwarves, were informed fo had logged so we went into battle with some mains in hides and moonclan. Got quick clumps and easy piles, with no def they were falling down quickly. After realizing the only thing on the floor was a waterstaff and a small pile of coins we dipped out moving onto better and bigger things.

Ze3Ge7a.png

Ow1WVXR.png

Walking down from ROT we heard Fo were spread on sperm. We logged in pushed south and started to hit their northern group. Dropping them quick we pushed onto sperm to push them west out of the fight. RD and CP decided to jump in making it a cluster, we focused the CP inside us watching them get 2 speced. Got informed a main clan was coming from the north west, we avoided them by getting out east with our loots.

#2ez

Ze3Ge7a.png

Ow1WVXR.png

We spread east of graves and Fo rushed our spread from p18s getting control of the northern part of the fight we began pile driving south and cheeseburged them as our south side pushed north Fo's remaining opts. With the fight quickly turning into a cluster we hounded the last of Fo into CA only to be hit by FI and RD turning the fight into a fatass cluster. We held inside Ca for a bit throwing chins and launching our barrages outside onto Fi. With The gap being cleared we chased Fi off east until their capes had touched the floor. Looted up and got out.

Ze3Ge7a.png

Ow1WVXR.png

Waiting for Fo to rush us at FOG our scouts informed us of of a main clan rushing. Taking evasive measures we lobbied instantly. Fo rushed just as the mains reached our spread spot, logging back on to the east of the fight we ran straight through whoever was there completely cleaning everything and everyone in our path. CP had foolishly tried to crash, we dropped specs and watched our dbolts go off watching them bail back to singles.

Seeing Fo re-rushing from the north we ran to meet them clearing them swiftly and dipping before ROL re-arrived.

Ze3Ge7a.png

Ow1WVXR.png

Set up yet another fight with Fo and they rushed us at FOG. In the initial rush we pushed them back to the Edge of the wild, but as the fight wore on their returners began to take ground back. Chasing them around we got flanked and outnumbered, starting to pull the fight north to corp we realized a main clan was logging in inside corp. Soon after hearing our returners were just getting sniped off we Instructed our members to bail, we dipped with our loot.

Ze3Ge7a.png

Thank you Fo for being good sports and providing each clan with a ton of action!

PICTURE DUMP~!

qX7jr3C.png

mlg8ys.png
1thsg5c.png
1d8abaf.png
toqfxq.png
6idqud.png
juokml.png
m2hmc3.png
qqkpli.png
1h8y2ny.png
1c78uhm.png
i02gsh.png
ev6978.png
h6vtxm.png
1tz9mox.png
ylmeWQa.png

From a 3rd party point of view, if I were you I wouldn't try to start brown sticky stuff with FOE..... The only reason you are pulling a good amount is because EOP mass joined you, just last week you guys were competing with LT. Your pulls are just going to go down from here slowly, you'll see soon 

OT GJ

We fought FOE this weekend because they were the only clan who would fight us. This isnt starting brown sticky stuff, its giving both clans' members action.

From a 3rd party point of view, if I were you I wouldn't try to start brown sticky stuff with FOE..... The only reason you are pulling a good amount is because EOP mass joined you, just last week you guys were competing with LT. Your pulls are just going to go down from here slowly, you'll see soon

OT GJ

That's what happens with clans, RD peaked over 100 like 2 weeks ago.

OT GJ

Im not starting brown sticky stuff with Foe?

Where do i even take any shots, if anything i thank them for an epic trip