Leet Tactics P2P Sunday Trip

Crayons

TN4KcoZ.png

The Spartans set out on this fine sunday to dominate any clan that got in our way, peaking at 57 and maintaining 50+ throughout the trip we had a very successful trip.

Thanks to TLP for all the action today :)

c05m1ID.png

x7dAuyP.png

We setup a fight with TLP, they were spread north to south by vents, we rushed them from mossies taking down many easy piles with are specs, with a very strong south side we managed to get a wrap on TLP taking down more and more until Fi crashed from mossies so we dipped south with our loot.

c05m1ID.png

x7dAuyP.png

We setup another fight against TLP, we defended among the trees just south of boneyard. TLP rushed us from the west and we started to take down many piles with ease as they were clumped up. We continued to take down more easy piles in the clumps, and so the very few remaining TLP ran east towards 26 hill. CP then crashed really late so we dipped to single with our loots.

Goodfight TLP :)

c05m1ID.png

x7dAuyP.png

We were defending on the hill east of graveyards, TLP rushed us and the fight began, piles were being downed back and forth but a huge amount of mains crashed us so both us and TLP dipped west to single and logged with our loots.

I6lkg5q.png

rp57CAY.png

I6lkg5q.png

ZLv4bQG.png

vzHctNX.png

dd10RSX.png

YIqdURH.png

qYIBVyM.png

BauF87Z.png

I6lkg5q.png