best Mini unit ever?

0wl

There have been alot the but the cream of the crop have been.

TLP unit 2009 with people like b4u, bowdown, inabit, mercy blitz, vendomxkillx, i honey i, b1rdy, ugot, deathify, ripend, king k0er, mage h4xers, frazee1 etc... Especially in the summer would go entire months without losing a mini.

Team Perfection with all the high lvls from Foe/Fi/TLP were so high lvled and so good was just unfair lmao

Team Outbreak spring and beginning of summer 2011. #team-outbreak High Council checking in nigga. We pretty much reinvented p2p minis. Were 99 percent of us were 30+ def/turm 110+ combat and all of us had overloads and that was back before anyone else really had them. It was honestly ridiculous lool. It got pretty difficult to actually even get minis towards the end. Too bad Rich had to quit scape for maplestory ffs. 

#Elite from FOE and pretty much FOE all of 2011 starting early summer as outbreaks reign was nearing its end. Was pretty much the only crew who could actually beat us. nigs like ultra, triko, mori, surgery, devon, tractorjoe, ronald, failed again, etc etc...

2012 i didnt mini as much so i cant be as specific. Team NP best team now beacuse we all had maxed clan wars accounts. FOE with tractorjoe/devon/sugery always solid, Fatality because #Flabbyrange. TLP - i know most of our main people weren't all that active so we didn't mini together very often but anytime we got anything even resembling a unit we always won so yea.

Honorable mentions: Havoc v1/v2, FI Storm unit summer 2010 (Farty, Fury, Frisky), CPR late summer of 2010, TLP end of 2010, TR December 2011, Fi had a good unit combat level wise in 2009 but they were all skillers so TLP always rolled them lols.

On 07 defo Fi.

Probably forgetting some because alcohol is attacking my organs right now, will update if i remember anymore.

of all time? Idk that would be hard. I think sups unit is prob one of the best atm tho. 

The last 2 f2p minis ive had against sup i wore heraldic gear and short shorts and still 3-0'd

who r u beating that you think u are the best

fatality had one of the most elite mini units ever 2009-2010

cp also had a really strong one 2009-2010 too that could compete with cp and this imo was the best i ever got to mini with

and the end of xl when we had had a unit that could beat anyone in our brackets (me cigarollo hon0r kirby romnick mirror ir0ny and rajj)

i mean ef was good for their brackets too and i enjoyed p2ping with them but wouldn't consider them having a great unit, just a couple good people like itz swag and googs..