Doom's F2P Saturday - Slaughtering CD x3 - Ft. CV+CH AAO OP - May 2nd 2015

Hormone

Lol so this is what zenith has become... Teaming in lpc... I always knew the leadership was weak but honestly 0.0

Didn't team with anybody today lol, Also Zenith is closed it says doom open your eyes, Weak leadership? im sorry but doesn't your clan DDOS other clans at preps/PK trips and still lose? didn't you lose 100v70 vs FI/EOP in F2P and 80v105 in P2P to foe? i think you also have these things called prep reqs so only certain members can come to your preps yet i haven't seen a prep win from RD in i don't even know how long. 

Whats with these retards being upset on our topic

CD fucking sucks. Do you see a topic for them? NOPE HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Do they have 40 deffers on their ML + bring them to events? Yes. 

Kids are trash and always will be.

#GetMad#ReplyToThisPost#NoFksGiven

Sith I closed your clans left and right v6 buddy quit replying on topics kid.

SL closed

Sop closed

Resistance closed

Terror closed

Sop in battlescape closed

Destruction closed

And you say brown sticky stuff about zeniths leadership

What a lie! You teamed up with so many and then when we begin to fight any other clans you come with your fuck buddies and try hit us. When we are already 3/4 into the fight with another clan. Garbage Doom, Garbage.

Ryan you can't even call lmfao. 

What a lie! You teamed up with so many and then when we begin to fight any other clans you come with your fuck buddies and try hit us. When we are already 3/4 into the fight with another clan. Garbage Doom, Garbage.

Ryan you can't even call lmfao.

Are you high? Lmfao

If this is what lpc clanning is coming to i think its gonna die out fast. What's the point on posting a topic here where you are just crashing and teaming. It's the half truth of the actual happening. The saddest thing is that i sometimes start believing what is posted in this kind of topics...

If this is what lpc clanning is coming to i think its gonna die out fast. What's the point on posting a topic here where you are just crashing and teaming. It's the half truth of the actual happening. The saddest thing is that i sometimes start believing what is posted in this kind of topics...

Wtf are you saying? Make some more sense, there is proof all over this topic about who is teamin and who is not.

Cd is just brown sticky stuff, they were always brown sticky stuff even when they were mains.

Quit posting cauliflower replys ffs

Didn't team with anybody today lol, Also Zenith is closed it says doom open your eyes, Weak leadership? im sorry but doesn't your clan DDOS other clans at preps/PK trips and still lose? didn't you lose 100v70 vs FI/EOP in F2P and 80v105 in P2P to foe? i think you also have these things called prep reqs so only certain members can come to your preps yet i haven't seen a prep win from RD in i don't even know how long.

Rip sith 2k15 0wl shows no mercy

obsessed with CD. Doom revolves around CD. Even your members are sick of your topics ABOUT CD.

Any clan can run in when someone is half way through a fight and 'clear' it.