The Alliances Never Stop - Olympus Sunday 5/3/15

Yeah, AAO wasn't teaming with anyone. It was GF's in the end. I don't remember you "Destorying" us. But w,e.

You and you're 30 def clan can tell yourselves that you're the winners but in the end who gives a brown sticky stuff. You're not an LPC anymore get over it. You're a HPC. Go compete with your combat levels.

Have a good one, AAO - Joey,

combat average is 73, hpc combat averages are 90+ across the board. not sure how that is competing with our combats but ok. Tbh mate, y'all aren't all that much lower than us at this point, I see plenty of 70s/80s on your trips, and you were fighting Conviction, a clan that is HIGHER combat than we are (and actually does have 30 def). I have nothing against AAO, y'all are always respectful and usually fight clean. Hope to see more action from y'all in the future.

We weren't "about to fight CV". We were fighting CV. You crashed our planned run-in, so we started attacking you. There was no coordination between CV and AAO. I still saw CV attacking us. Not sure why you thought we teamed with Doom either...when we repayed the favor and crashed at gap, we focused red capes at first until you pushed into us. Do you really think we like Doom enough to team with them?

Anyway, it'd be nice if you actually decided to compete with clans your level and stopped crashing LPC fights, butthatsnoneofmybusiness.jpg

If you say there was no coordination then I'll take you at your word mate. As for combats, as I've said, Conviction/Imperial and very nearly you ARE the clans that are similar combats to us. If you want me to post our stat averages I can, HPCs have an average combat that is about 20 levels higher. Would you go fight em? Didn't think so. Keep training and recruiting hard mate, y'all could give us some great competition in the future.

lol we all know what happened today dont mess with imperial on a sunday. we had 30 left west of ca stop with cape counter glitches we already discussed this b4 wait for our topic 

as cv crashes

307015eb4ea7d4159bace20c9da58263.jpg

that was the closes we came to a clean 1v1 today, we were getting smacked real hard obviously

watch the vid, you can see doom and imperial both following us to single together, not touching each other. after we went to single, there was no doom-imperial fight despite the fact that they were literally right next to each other. if you don't count that as teaming i don't know what to say to you. gj on your trip, at least you guys came out unlike cd :P

OT: Good fucking work boys

Are you dumb? We was killing Imperial, we was attacking the ones we can because all you kids are MPCs.

lol we all know what happened today dont mess with imperial on a sunday. we had 30 left west of ca stop with cape counter glitches we already discussed this b4 wait for our topic 

BUT IF MY CAPE COUNTER IS GLITCHED HOW IS YOURS ANY MORE ACCURATE

i asked that last time you told me it was a glitch, you never gave me a response. If my cape counter is glitched then I assert that yours is just as glitched. I hereby declare all your opt counts in your topic null and void! 

BUT IF MY CAPE COUNTER IS GLITCHED HOW IS YOURS ANY MORE ACCURATE

i asked that last time you told me it was a glitch, you never gave me a response. If my cape counter is glitched then I assert that yours is just as glitched. I hereby declare all your opt counts in your topic null and void! 

how about we prep 30v30 and settle it then we wont have to worry about cape counter glitches sounds good aye?

Yeah, AAO wasn't teaming with anyone. It was GF's in the end. I don't remember you "Destorying" us. But w,e.

You and you're 30 def clan can tell yourselves that you're the winners but in the end who gives a brown sticky stuff. You're not an LPC anymore get over it. You're a HPC. Go compete with your combat levels.

Have a good one, AAO - Joey,

lvl 60s in doom have adamant??? LOOOL wtf

AAO did not team with anyone even though you may have deserved it for crashing both of our fights.

Sorry for crashing, but we gotta get action somewhere. Doom was crashing us literally all trip, look at their topic :P In the wilderness, it's fair game.

Gj on your trip

Just to clarify on the whole Doom + AAO teaming at all during today, here is what happened on both occasions.

Event #1) We were having a planned run-in with AAO at gdz when you guys decided to crash. There was no teaming whatsoever.

Event #2) We were fighting you guys at the gap when AAO crashed the fight from the east. We were sandwiched between both of you and, as you apparently failed to see, we immediately retreated south and (I'm assuming) you and AAO decked it out until one of you were cleared.

LOL I totally saw doom and imperial walking olympus to single together. CV ofcourse focuses on OP anytime they crash and imperial wants to prove they're the better clan by focusing OP as well. Not necessarily teaming...but CV and IMP are focusing OP for their own reasons.

gj on you'r trip but we both know what rlly happend on the battlefield:)

a shame to lie to you're members by saying doom and imperial are 'teaming' which we didnt instead of taking a loss.

wait till our topic is up then you can clearly see that doom is also hitting our low lvls so stop crying like a lil bitch and man up.

I just lost a couple braincells.

Keep your propaganda up! Gj on your 1 year anni btw. you can close now.

pm me if you stop canceling saturdays.

I'll close ur clan.