Rejuvenating weekday activity

Both Critical Damage and Doom reopened as level 30s and during this time both of us PKed at giants so we were used to more weekday activity and PKing on the daily. This made it really fun and brought in more fresh blood into both clans. This last Wednesday both clans pulled 60+ to our PK's.

After speaking to Horm about it, I think it'd be more ideal and enjoyable for all LPCs if we had more weekday PK trips. This can not only increase activity for all LPCs, but bring in more fresh blood into the clan world. Most of CD & Doom have been bringing in a lot of fresh new recruits into the clan world. It's be really nice seeing a few more days throughout the week where 6-7 different LPCs all go out to PK.

tf we look like fighting clans that can pull 50-60s

If other clans only got 20 people, then we make it un mand so we dont out pull clans but ofc if we get teamed on then we make it mand. Us and Doom has had 25 vs 25 with other clans involved at late nights and hope other can do the same.

What do you mean? Name me one clan either than Ip that likes us. (excluding S0, their members joined us.

np + ip team with you... so thats 2 less clans you're able to fight

if you stopped teaming with them there would be more clans for you to hit, herp derp.

np + ip team with you... so thats 2 less clans you're able to fight

if you stopped teaming with them there would be more clans for you to hit, herp derp.

Don't forget rT sometimes (i believe) 

I support this.  It's summertime, so people should have more free time.

This is a flawed thought as many of the pure community are older now - 

Summer semester of college (if some choose)

Work

Just plain not wanting to play RS all day every day.

You would think this be the case but we'll probably see a few clans slump this summer.

If more clans started to go out during the week like Olympus, Conviction, etc it would make the wilderness a lot more active and more people would be attracted to the wildy.

You want the wilderness to come back?  We need to be the role models