HPC to move to LPC trip times

Ashe

Could you guys ever see that happening? I see ZU and TLP have the worse trips in the pure community atm. A smart and intelligent move would be for these clans to go out at LPC times and dominate the lpc clans. Forcing the hpc scene to slowly die out from inactivity. Hpc's would then come over fully to the lpc times like once before.

This domino effect won't happen unless zu/tlp or even leet tactics decide to move to the lpc scene to kill them all. The majority of lpc's right now are 70s and 80s  and all fight above lvl 30 wilderness making it pretty easy for any hpc to brown sticky stuff on them.

Opinions?

Tbh, idk if ur trolling or not but I think it would be nice if all of the clans went out same time. I know theres a lot of multi clanners etc. but still, that would show the best of the best lpcs! Which clans would pull enough to do a trip without multi clanners? :P

I think , ZU,TLP,LT,SUP get more action then FOE/EOP but thats just my opinion

Thats wrong as fuck lmfao.

EOP is the clan that gets most action usually, idk what happened this weekend as i wasnt there.

We used to initiate fights that lasted few hours straight non-stop returning without even banking once & you say we get the least action?

Tbh, idk if ur trolling or not but I think it would be nice if all of the clans went out same time. I know theres a lot of multi clanners etc. but still, that would show the best of the best lpcs! Which clans would pull enough to do a trip without multi clanners? :P

Yeah , lol'ing at all the lpc clans commenting , sweating are we?

@@Plawpy this exact same thing happened last year.

When cp,fi,eop were the only clans open.

I honestly wouldn't mind if other hpc clans went to lpc trips.

@@Sam you should talk with other leaders of the hpc scene and get them to go out lpc times , im sure some of the hpc clans would slump hard , it could be an excellent opportunity for you guys.

I'm probably getting sucked into a flame bait topic but it could actually do more bad than good. Some of the LPCs are capable of out pulling drastically and a loss to an LPC would look even worse than any current predicament.

@@Plawpy this exact same thing happened last year.

When cp,fi,eop were the only clans open.

I honestly wouldn't mind if other hpc clans went to lpc trips.

lmao sam look at these lpc kids sweating behind their pc's.

anyway going out an hour or two earlier to pick off some lpc's before hpc trips could be fun.