Imperial's Sunday Handicap Match FT Olympus Goes Down, Fighting Doom & CD

Syracuse

I guess leaking, crashing, ddosing, cheating, lying, and being a scumb bag flamer which it seems like this whole community does is less negative/more acceptable then two clans teaming to take on the "number 1 LPC" OH! not to mention the opposing clan asked us to team with Imperial AND we had almost the same amount of numbers.  For all the negative children sitting behind their computer screen like myself. 

We did it for the fun of the 3 clans that were out (minus CV). If we didn't  go with Imp u would have been chasing Imperial around all trip.

I didn't complain about them teaming :P I complained about their disgusting topic while openly stating that they teamed

Nigga ik you not talking about teaming when zu teamed with eop couple of days ago and curse used to team all the time with trauma to compete with imperial

Da fuck u drinking? Bleach?

Why are you bringing curse into this goatfucker, your name isn't Ash lmfao :P

you complain when we have +10 on you and won't fight, when aao joins you and gives you +10 suddenly we "can't compete"

I don't ever remember me personally complaining at all that you had +10 so ok. And you wanted a fight, so we gave it to you. :)

I mean, yes we had a slight number advantage (not +15, like OP stated), but also AAO didn't have any high ranks online/in our ts, so it was our elite members calling (we were in separate teamspeaks). AAO only had 18ish...so most of the credit goes to Imp. on that win.

you complain when we have +10 on you and won't fight, when aao joins you and gives you +10 suddenly we "can't compete"

And? The #1 wildy clan cannot fight down opts like Imperial has been lately yet we still do enough damage to your members but when faced ina 2v1 you cannot win? That isn't #1 quality