• CD
    • Doom

Full Screen pls moron.

Anyone can change their teamspeak name. 

fd5466ffcaab15ce54843b031490b803.png

pls dont try me

BloodArrow42: We suck guys doom is so good

Magican80: Ya, we should close cause i am a main and you allow me on trips

Wari: I know right! I attend every event and prep and yet i am over 45 Defence! 

BloodArrow42: Guys, stfu don't say that in chat logs! You know Doom has a spy in us!

BloodArrow42: Dutch Pkers go to N P's Teamspeak and ask them if they want to go out pking with us today okay?

BloodArrow42: M E R K E D, go to IP's teamspeak and ask if they want to go out pkin with us today aswell, ok?

Dutch Pkers: Okay boss! I know we need them!

M E R K E D: Sure! Do i also get on my level 3 and spam edge to join your cc or mmbros and hand capes out to randoms?

BloodArrow42: Ya, but MMbros cc.

maybe if you actually kept to your original fake logs it'd be convincing

BloodArrow42: Guys, stfu don't say that in chat logs! You know Doom has a spy in us!

BloodArrow42: Dutch Pkers go to N P's Teamspeak and ask them if they want to go out pking with us today okay?

BloodArrow42: M E R K E D, go to IP's teamspeak and ask if they want to go out pkin with us today aswell, ok?

M E R K E D: Sure! Do i also get on my level 3 and spam edge to join your cc or mmbros and hand capes out to randoms?

Maybe it was a shortened version and i wanted to keep some things together cause why write 2-4 lines for one kids sentence? 

QdVSfHm.png

The struggle of a random kid being a leader of a main clan, the struggle.

#Godbless

REFER TO THE ABOVE POST LMFAO

By looking at how Doom lets anyone into their clan (explains how those CD kids have a plethora of spies), officials raging on ts mid-fight, and constant argument in their private forums

CD will easily win

Didnt Doom merge with some team last week to compete with CD LOL?? Pretty sure they're trying to get Judgement (another clan put in the ground by CD) to mass join them

EDIT: Just got 2 Teamspeak spies on Doom today (and I dont even play this game rofl)

REFER TO THE ABOVE POST LMFAO

By looking at how Doom lets anyone into their clan (explains how those CD kids have a plethora of spies), officials raging on ts mid-fight, and constant argument in their private forums

CD will easily win

Didnt Doom merge with some team last week to compete with CD LOL?? Pretty sure they're trying to get Judgement (another clan put in the ground by CD) to mass join them

EDIT: Just got 2 Teamspeak spies on Doom today (and I dont even play this game rofl)

u bring mains spastic Facepalm

lolomfgheeheehaha

yall can leak our forums so what? lmao

and we argue all the time? how about no lol, those posts you have are of elite/old friends who are just trying to help the clan? show the rest of the forums rather than these 2 or 3 topics that you retards continue to go to everytime yall get flamed by the community, tomatos xD cd is obviously insecure because they have this ridiculous thought in their heads of us being scared of them, geeeeeeeeet outta here narbs

u bring mains spastic Facepalm

lolomfgheeheehaha

yall can leak our forums so what? lmao

and we argue all the time? how about no lol, those posts you have are of elite/old friends who are just trying to help the clan? show the rest of the forums rather than these 2 or 3 topics that you retards continue to go to everytime yall get flamed by the community, tomatos xD

LITTLE MEN GETTING ANGRY LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I am not affiliated with CD in anyway lmfao, just came back to see how cancerous the clanning community still is

and ofcourse to say hello to my friends Bloodarrow (ni pride lad) and JKtt1

I am not affiliated with CD in anyway lmfao, just came back to see how cancerous the clanning community still is

and ofcourse to say hello to my friends Bloodarrow (ni pride lad) and JKtt1

wow, how many times are you gonna prove you are an tomato in this thread lol

just say you love them in a romantic way and move on with life

wow, how many times are you gonna prove you are an tomato in this thread lol

just say you love them in a romantic way and move on with life

I guess knowing someone affiliates you with a clan nowadays

downie l0l :hehehe:

ALL THESE BUTTHURT DOOM MEMBER LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I guess knowing someone affiliates you with a clan nowadays

yes it does actually, allow me to show you.

33w022r.png

let me know if you need help with any other big words here ^

cya m8, l2dictionary

yep, and i take full credit for that

w8, that might of been complete domination

i unno was too long ago

P.S FUCK YOU FURIOUS FOR DISAGREEING WITH MY MOD PROMOTION ON PUREWARFARE IN 2K12, I STILL HAVEN'T FORGOTTEN U SCUMMY RAT

i jk wuu2 

It's been cd+ip+np+mains vs doom for weeks now and we've still been competing and winning majority of the fights. If they were to 1v1 us it would be a complete stomp, hence the reason why they never 1v1 us lol.

I've been watching your fights. Doom also has friends such as judgement/law/xl or whatever you want to call them. I'm sure CD would love to fight you 1v1 because as I watch every fight, Doom seems to get cleared after fighting after a couple minutes.

all of its true so its pretty convincing to me :L

Was on Doom's ts a few days ago

Its so awkward listening to Horm rage lmfao (Doom takes this game way too seriously) :facepalm:

I've been watching your fights. Doom also has friends such as judgement/law/xl or whatever you want to call them. I'm sure CD would love to fight you 1v1 because as I watch every fight, Doom seems to get cleared after fighting after a couple minutes.

Just get out of here you cd butt boys

One of you claims he doesn't care

One of you is a spy that got rekt by us

Both of you are irrelevant

cya m8

OVO ur the kid who was in us leaking u know damn well we dont team with XL and J+WK closed buddy

OVO ur the kid who was in us leaking u know damn well we dont team with XL and J+WK closed buddy

All of your excuses/claims are evidently invalid. Saying that CD fought unfairly because of a few IP/NP members is ridiculous considering that your clan has unofficially merged with WK/Judgement/Law/Xl. And every single post I have seen from your members on these forums contain an incredible amount of bitching about a couple mains. A few mains should not be the deciding factor of a battle; you lost. Your clan has potential, but in all honesty, CD is just more dominant. They have been in the clan world longer than most other clans, are extremely experienced in warring, and even when CD were mains, they NEVER lost a crash war. And IMO I don't think another version of Zenith will be able to break CD.