The bright future of Oldschool Runescape

Jim

Take a look at this:

http://services.runescape.com/m=forum/forums.ws?317,318,123,65111368

So Jagex finally got their map editor software for OSRS, they are willing to implent many things into the game.

Also a whole new 'mini game' called Wildy tag, that will help the clan community to grow.

I want to know your opinion, and waht you guys think of Wildy Tag.

Take a look at this:

http://services.runescape.com/m=forum/forums.ws?317,318,123,65111368

So Jagex finally got their map editor software for OSRS, they are willing to implent many things into the game.

Also a whole new 'mini game' called Wildy tag, that will help the clan community to grow.

I want to know your opinion, and waht you guys think of Wildy Tag.

Wut exactly is there editor software??

Is it something like they improve graphics??

I'd <3 to know more bout this

It's an interesting topic

Its about time the dumbasses take 5 member worlds and make them f2p. 10k more f2p players. welcome back 07. it would be great for f2p and then they could purchase members.

Jagex could make money off the advertisements like always. p2p worlds would be fuller.

I agree, but the thing is Jagex is broke as fuck atm and they don't want to take chances wasting money on advertisements which is pretty broccolied IMO. 

I agree, but the thing is Jagex is broke as fuck atm and they don't want to take chances wasting money on advertisements which is pretty broccolied IMO. 

Jagex is a multi-million dollar company with several games of their own. Spending 100k on adverts is nothing to them...

Its about time the dumbasses take 5 member worlds and make them f2p. 10k more f2p players. welcome back 07. it would be great for f2p and then they could purchase members.

Jagex could make money off the advertisements like always. p2p worlds would be fuller.

Jagex clearly isn't in need of more money, they are listening to their players and giving us the updates we want but f2p isn't an option and i agree with them if they implement f2p to OSRS I can guarantee each world will be filled with bots thus ruining the economy/making the game too easy and making the battle against bots even harder

If you guys read the post it would say its disadvantages, such as clanwars being able to bs, no player count in the arena, just an arena with 2 clans in with a certain item that will distinguish who is in what clan which is basically the wilderness and that's why they are confused why people want it so bad and don't want to discourage people from not going into the wildy

Firstly, we should clarify that we are not yet in a position to deliver the GWD. However, with RS3 out, it's looking increasingly likely like we could get the full panoply of dev tools and compilers required to do the job in the coming months 

doubt it will be anytime soon for any of this stuff but i guess all you can do is hope since there is only 4 jmods working on this