Fatality Saturday : More Waves Than Jad

Sharkbrew Legend

At 7 minutes all the way until the end is Foe just destroying Fatality in the 1v1. Look at the end of the vid (lol)

Just watch the mini map the whole time and look out for white dots.

What happened at the end when your vid cuts mate?

You got cleared lol

@@BarrageKyle

yo stfu, your a council in foe so act like it okay? no need to flame just say gj fi and ty for the fights and be on your way, okay? 

yo stfu, your a council in foe so act like it okay? no need to flame just say gj fi and ty for the fights and be on your way, okay?

Not once in that post do I flame.

I just state facts mate and have been since day one.

Describing what happened in his vid and saying that Fi got cleared is not flame. I understand your concerns but you really can't be limiting me on what I can or can not say over the Internet... Surely you must agree with me..

Not once in that post do I flame.

I just state facts mate and have been since day one.

Describing what happened in his vid and saying that Fi got cleared is not flame. I understand your concerns but you really can't be limiting me on what I can or can not say over the Internet... Surely you must agree with me..

they aren't facts tho, i even watched ct eriks vid and it shows fi winning at least by capes until the 11~ min mark lol

Fighting at 13 wild sort of splits the fight

Our 100s won from FOE's 100s while being sniped by eop mains whole fucking day

FOE's 70-90s won from our 70-90s

I think we did really well, it was also lots of fun for all clans that's what matters the most.

they aren't facts tho, i even watched ct eriks vid and it shows fi winning at least by capes until the 11~ min mark lol

wow you must be really mad banning me for quoting a GIF of fi getting carroted, really? fking pathetic.

Go tell your leaders to accept the fullout please. 82-0 ezclearbye

wow you must be really mad banning me for quoting a GIF of fi getting carroted, really? fking pathetic.

Go tell your leaders to accept the fullout please. 82-0 ezclearbye

I banned u for spamming not because of what the gif was of l0l, you might be able to get away with that on foe forums but not here m8.

I banned u for spamming not because of what the gif was of l0l, you might be able to get away with that on foe forums but not here m8.

you sure did ban me because of what the GIF was showing, just look how hard you're trying to defend your clan at all your previous posts in this topic even though its clear foe won over you this saturday and your whole topic is made out of propaganda.

Now ask your leaders about the fullout please.