blue vs red v2?

lalo

Since there arE few rivalries in the lpc world they should have another blue vs red

Blue team

Imperial Olympus & doom

vs

red team

severance CD & they can choose the 3rd lpc clan

Just a thought would be fun to watch lol

too bad zenith v10 too scared to fight critical damage because they know they will get smacked like they did in the 65v65 lmfao horm raging at his members on teamspeak every single trip.

meanwhile olympiss oops i meant slumplympiss has slumped the past month getting cleared by clans like chaotic and judgement will be too scared to fight, lmfao the state of their clan.

too bad zenith v10 too scared to fight critical damage because they know they will get smacked like they did in the 65v65 lmfao horm raging at his members on teamspeak every single trip.

meanwhile olympiss oops i meant slumplympiss has slumped the past month getting cleared by clans like chaotic and judgement will be too scared to fight, lmfao the state of their clan.

yeah we slumped from 50 pulls to 50 pulls damn

and ch with their 15 man pull cleared us up 15v50 ez np

and i dont even know what judgement is

From a mutual standpoint I don't understand how clans like zenith and olympus talk down towards Cd but will not accept this fight. Seems like winning a few fights in clan wars got to their head :/ Im talking about olympus by the way because judging from the recent topics zenith has been getting smacked left and right every weekend lol. Just my unbiased opinion on the scene, enjoy!

Do you forget you brought fucking mains to this?