CD and rd should merge

snifflord

That awkward moment when a downie makes a topic trying to look cool but ends up looking like a random who doesn't know what he's talking about 

Btw Cd's won most of their preps and just 3-0'd Cv last night. Good try tho bud

idk if ur trolling but the magestic cd clan has slumped every clan it has been in a crash war with thus far in 07 runescape.  for example, you remember the clan judgement that used to pull 50's?  They got slumped by Cd.  Ip/np used to pull 50, but cd slumped them as well.  finally zenith v8 oops i mean zenith v9 oops i mean zenith v10 has the worse of it so far.  they will be closing next week according to reports from cbs and cnn.

idk if ur trolling but the magestic cd clan has slumped every clan it has been in a crash war with thus far in 07 runescape.  for example, you remember the clan judgement that used to pull 50's?  They got slumped by Cd.  Ip/np used to pull 50, but cd slumped them as well.  finally zenith v8 oops i mean zenith v9 oops i mean zenith v10 has the worse of it so far.  they will be closing next week according to reports from cbs and cnn.

9V0AJUG.jpg