Olympus Bullies Critical Mains for 2 Hours Straight ft. Every Other Clan Who Entered The Wilderness

Trajan

99oruo.png

www.Olympus-rs.com

Teamspeak: Ts.Olympus-rs.com

IRC #Olympus

Olympus set out today with 60 Gods, maintaining 45+ for the duration. We can easily say that we obliterated everything.

Shoutout to...

OwnAge Clan (OAC) for anti-crashing. The entire trip they killed everything in rune - preventing every clan from bringing mains. Thanks a lot for the AC, OAC, it felt nice not to have our members constantly sniped.

Critical Damage for teaming with Conviction after getting smashed all trip.

aaf615c2b87309406fd9f88a27050434.png

Doom for the fair fights.

Death Row for the fair fight.
Severance for closing.

2925vzo.jpg

Olympus vs Death Row

We started off the trip with a clean hit against Death Row. We ran in and killed them pretty quick. Mad respect to DR for being one of the few clans with enough balls to actually fight back against us today instead of running away.

Olympus vs Chaotic

We heard Chaotic were under us in another world, so we logged in on top of them and dropped them pretty quickly.

Olympus vs Cluster

We found a bunch of little guys battling it out at like level 12. We swooped in and killed everything real quick.

Olympus vs Doom/Critical Mains

These two cuties were fighting east of sperm in Olympus's wilderness, so we went in and smashed them to bits.

Olympus vs Critical Mains

We heard CM were sitting in single strip (for like an hour), so we gave them some kind encouragement to enter the multi zone. They did so, but literally for less than 30 seconds before running back to singles and shamefully walking down to level 1.

Olympus vs Critical Mains + Conviction (Down 15)

At around an hour and a half into the trip, CM had begged CV to team enough that they finally gave in and put on the same capes. We went into this fight outnumbered by 15 (50v65) and came out the champions. Poor CM, Conviction ended after they got cleared once, leaving the Critically brain damaged to fend for themselves.

Olympus vs Doom ft. CM Crash & Die

We got a fight against Doom at corp cave. As we pushed the last of them all the way north (5 or less doom remaining), CM tried to crash. We immediately put the pressure on them, pushing them all the way to single strip. At this time, Doom returned and it became a cluster. This ended with Olympus pushing the survivors, Doom, down to level 1 while CM regrouped.

Olympus vs The Last Clan Standing?

Critical Mains ran onto sperm hill once we hit level 1 and spammed "Olympus Cleared" and "Last Clan Standing". We hauled ass back up and caught them on their "Last Clan Standing" spam. We hilariously pushed into them making them scatter in all directions. Last clan standing my ass.

gkCB5X3.png

k3of3r.png

Vidz

29oplqg.png

2psiqnr.png

2hmhm5i.png

28we92v.png

21c9kit.png

vf9pj6.png

2vactg3.png

2zeyzgp.png

2gtomps.png

dWZasvp.png

cd%20main_zpswkfeekja.jpg

23216373ace502a41b9558f81a84a010.png

bf061950f9a32c13c03c73270fd89c2b.png

664a1d20fa7ced75c4ea8828e5f19d97.png

b8a6f8c28ec610224a33946e4878c0ef.png

Lmfaoo you got slapped and those oac mains were in your capes and pile

OAC were in Team-28 Cape (You can see during any fight on the teamcape counter) and they only hit mains. They were all around 105-126 combat, so I realistically don't think anyone will believe that they were attacking your clan full of level 60s.

At the end of the day, you can have a talk with their leader if you'd like, but if you watch the videos I garuntee that you won't find anywhere that they attacked someone who wasn't a main.

it was sad that olympus brought doom to team up against Cd, but not only that, they bring mains called Oac lmfao, the slump is real.  I was watching on my hpc pure and i was just disgusted by the teaming against Cd.

it was sad that olympus brought doom to team up against Cd, but not only that, they bring mains called Oac lmfao, the slump is real.  I was watching on my hpc pure and i was just disgusted by the teaming against Cd.

lolol we smashed both doom and Cd. Despite you guys crashing our fights with doom we managed to destroy both of you. Are you mad because your mains got destroyed by OAC? 

LOL. CD was dicking you bundle of twigsgots even with doom teaming with you lol. Nice to know you had some main clan also helping you out. For your info, severance never closed broccoli

show me where doom was teaming with us. We dicked Doom + Cd.

Man LPC's and CM are dumb lol watch the vids and tell me that trip was any different. Anytime u saw doom hit all that happened is we ran north so they would fight u bc we know everyone hates u so why not kill ur so ezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. But yeah gl next week

LOL. CD was dicking you bundle of twigsgots even with doom teaming with you lol. Nice to know you had some main clan also helping you out. For your info, severance never closed broccoli

http://www.sharkbrew.com/community/index.php?/topic/7910-kings-forever-and-ever/

You should read this because do you know what it is? It's a topic of Severance closing. Like not open they are closed. Like Severance are now closed and not open. Like how TSM beat C9 at the finals. Like your clan was C9, because you lost. But the difference is you closed and C9 didn't so, never-mind.

http://www.sharkbrew.com/community/index.php?/topic/7910-kings-forever-and-ever/

You should read this because do you know what it is? It's a topic of Severance closing. Like not open they are closed. Like Severance are now closed and not open. Like how TSM beat C9 at the finals like. Your clan was C9, because you lost. But the difference is you closed and C9 didn't so, never-mind.

lmao your second sentence makes no sense.