Olympus Bullies Critical Mains for 2 Hours Straight ft. Every Other Clan Who Entered The Wilderness

Trajan

Gj on your trip, however i think its about time that you guys switched to HPC times considering the levels you now have. Seems kinda sad and a waste to fight lvl 60s =/

we are in the awkward position of being high level compared to most lpcs but low level compared to hpcs. When the time is right, we'll step up.

you missed the part where you sit in single by corp for half your trip

I cba even talking to you and how autistic you are, you seriously need to get ur head checked out. Also nice slump boys couldnt even pull 50 without ur mains who in the end just died. #Olympus 

it was sad that olympus brought doom to team up against Cd, but not only that, they bring mains called Oac lmfao, the slump is real.  I was watching on my hpc pure and i was just disgusted by the teaming against Cd.

pretty sad that you kids got dicked trying to spam last man standing, and got dicked again after begging cv to have them team with you guys. no matter what words you throw, the video proves it all. then you come on here and act like a fool, makes you look like a broccoli kid... lol sit and shh pls

When r you going hpc? You got the lvls for it...stop fighting lvl 60s and step it up

Imperial and Cv have people in their clan with same cb lvls as us. Our average combat lvl in our clan is 74, lol. We have 3 90s. Why would we go hpc when we have good competition such as imperial and doom, to fight clans with a 90cb average? We'll move up once our members train up and we have a stronger ML:)