Why Olympus is not going HPC atm

God Steve

That is a new LPC im talking about Imperial and CV and CM just does not count when they are a main clan. You also walked south to Fog because we were slaying you just stop trying to make ur new LPC seem better. you know who #1 LPC is. The only OG LPC still standing.

The point everyone is trying to make is that your not a lpc your a hpc going out at lpc times you broccoli are you really that broccolied.

What I am saying here is that we dont wanna just be hitting LT and Zu we wanna be able to fight FI and Foe. thats what it means. And to do that we need to train,

Then train. How is staying LPC and slaying 30 level 70/80s on only one of the two servers HPCs practice going to help you compete with Fi and FOE? I'm sorry but if you honestly think that are just going to just show up on HPC times one day and compete with the top HPCs then you'll get a shock.

Please speak to the likes of Supremacy or Zerg Unit. You may not like soups sister clan but both of those clans made the big step up where the other clans wouldn't/couldn't. Every LPC that didn't make the step up back then is now dead, in one way or another.

You also walked south to Fog because we were slaying you just stop trying to make ur new LPC seem better. you know who #1 LPC is. The only OG LPC still standing.

Like i said.. I went with them, i am not in their clan so idgaf about how they are displayed here. I was just saying how i saw things yesterday AND yes we did walk to ss not fog, because there was a clan south of us ready to crash & ALSO because of the fact that we couldnt attack you guys anymore.

I am not trying to dispute that we wouldve won or anything, but thats how things were. ALSO the bolded part isnt quite right considering that you are not an LPC anymore, you are an MPC that's fighting LPC's which makes your so called #1 spot rather irrelevant & not impressive at all.

IF you wanna impress me then go try out the HPC's and quote me again next time.

Then train. How is staying LPC and slaying 30 level 70/80s on only one of the two servers HPCs practice going to help you compete with Fi and FOE? I'm sorry but if you honestly think that are just going to just show up on HPC times one day and compete with the top HPCs then you'll get a shock.

Please speak to the likes of Supremacy or Zerg Unit. You may not like soups sister clan but both of those clans made the big step up where the other clans wouldn't/couldn't. Every LPC that didn't make the step up back then is now dead, in one way or another.

Im gonna say it one more time and this is the last time, There is still people to slay in the LPC scene.

Like i said.. I went with them, i am not in their clan so idgaf about how they are displayed here. I was just saying how i saw things yesterday AND yes we did walk to ss not fog, because there was a clan south of us ready to crash & ALSO because of the fact that we couldnt attack you guys anymore.

I am not trying to dispute that we wouldve won or anything, but thats how things were. ALSO the bolded part isnt quite right considering that you are not an LPC anymore, you are an MPC that's fighting LPC's which makes your so called #1 spot rather irrelevant & not impressive at all.

IF you wanna impress me then go try out the HPC's and quote me again next time.

It was a mistaken bold type but Gf we will make the move it will happen. But just not now.

Bullbrown sticky stuff you're just afraid.

The real reason is you guys think you're big and bad because you're all level 80 & 90's fighting level 70's lmfao. Man the fuck up

Quote my because the truth hurts

Bullbrown sticky stuff you're just afraid.

The real reason is you guys think you're big and bad because you're all level 80 & 90's fighting level 70's lmfao. Man the fuck up

Look at our memberlist: http://olympus-rs.com/elites/index.php?app=memberlist. Also your a main clan go out and get dicked by the mains so you come to the pure clans lol.

63.16 86.45 4.33 83.74 47.1 87.17 87.5

Hpc have requirements of 85+ stat your average stats are over 85?? Your a hpc go check any hpc's clan reqs broccoli.

im telling you too look at our cb levels. We have 20 ppl with 80+ combat god damn. You just dont wanna be proven wrong.

Im gonna say it one more time and this is the last time, There is still people to slay in the LPC scene.

You are not getting the point. You're an MPC/HPC that is competing with 60s, 70s and some 80s and you expect to eventually compete with FOE/FI ect? If this is your mentality then this will never happen. 

Either make the step up or continue inadvertently damaging both scenes. 

You are not getting the point. You are an MPC/HPC that is competing with 60s, 70s and 80s and you expect to eventually compete with FOE/FI ect? If this is your mentality then this will never happen. 

Either make the step up or continue inadvertently damaging both scenes. 

We are damaging the LPC scene? Wanna see some screen shot from CM? They bring mains you have no leg to stand on saying we damage the LPC scene

We are damaging the LPC scene? Wanna see some screen shot from CM? They bring mains you have no leg to stand on saying we damage the LPC scene

You're obsessed with CD, it's embarrassing on your part. 

How can a 2 month old clan make the LPC scene revolve around it lmfao

You're obsessed with CD, it's embarrassing on your part. 

How can a 2 month old clan make the LPC scene revolve around it lmfao

Look at this joke of a clan LOL fucking retards

U are the cancer of the community do not get to excited about the attention we give you.

I'm really not trying to flame you I just want you to see that stepping up is the right thing so I'll give a reversed example:

Imagine Fi just said one day "you know what, the LPC scene is active lets just go out at LPC times". Yes Fi have much better levels than Olympus but the same logic applies, they are fighting pures that they vastly outcombat in a pure category that they don't belong in or have potential to step out of.

I'm really not trying to flame you I just want you to see that stepping up is the right thing so I'll give a reversed example:

Imagine Fi just said one day "you know what, the LPC scene is active lets just go out at LPC times". Yes Fi have better levels than Olympus but the same logic applies, they are fighting pures that they vastly outcombat in a pure category that they don't belong in. 

I just made a reply above comparing ours and Fi member list. Most LPCs are our levels lol