Why Olympus is not going HPC atm

God Steve

I multilogged onto my hpc account one time because when we fought I saw a bunch of 90s in mith sitting in the back trying to snipe and flex. There's always a bigger fish, if they're an lpc then a level 106 shouldn't be able to attack them at CA.

I'm pretty astonished at how poor their higher leveled accounts perform tbh, they run minimaps away from the fight and leave their clan to die when someone with a higher cb attacks them.

I was talking about olympus lol nerd

Why don't you guys simply try coming out on Saturdays at HPC times and keep your Sundays as LPC F2P? That way you can at least get a reasonable estimate of how well you'll fare in the HPC bracket.

Also you share a cape with Foe, so most clans will probably panic if you rush them (xd)

Why don't you guys simply try coming out on Saturdays at HPC times and keep your Sundays as LPC F2P? That way you can at least get a reasonable estimate of how well you'll fare in the HPC bracket.

Also you share a cape with Foe, so most clans will probably panic if you rush them (xd)

Lurker has a point here, maybe u shud try it.  :P

I multilogged onto my hpc account one time because when we fought I saw a bunch of 90s in mith sitting in the back trying to snipe and flex. There's always a bigger fish, if they're an lpc then a level 106 shouldn't be able to attack them at CA.

I'm pretty astonished at how poor their higher leveled accounts perform tbh, they run minimaps away from the fight and leave their clan to die when someone with a higher cb attacks them.

yuh cd fgts

You're never going to move up.

I honestly dont know who you are trying to kid. You guys can barely compete with masser clans filled with level 60s and you are trying to say you wont move up until you can fight fi and foe? Are you guys completely braindead?

I'm pretty sure that so long as you pull around 40, you'll do quite well within the HPC bracket. 

We're discussing an MPC scene soon. If multiple "LPC" clans agree to move up it will give clans such as Zu/LT/Sup/TLP more competition and the current rivalries would still be intact. Also limiting the pressures of forcing 25 defence and 70+ prayer on your members.

I'm the highest lvl in Doom at this moment, every fight we get in to vs Olympus all i see is 75-90+ lvls.

Doom is mostly 60-75ish. 

And we still try to put up a fight and sometimes get the upper hand. But mostly clans don't want to fight them because there is no point. Their Lvls/Mithril kids/Their pulls are kinda overpowered in the LPC scene.

I'm the highest level of doom xD

i thought it was because bvg has a big nose and your clan couldn't compete but i really didn't read the topic no point

i also love u two lmao

Step up like Supremacy and Zerg Unit

But you didn't step up though? If i remember correctly then the remaining clans (CP, FI, FO & EOP) told you guys to move up to the hpc bracket to save the pure community from dying out, considering that HPC trips turned into utter brown sticky stuff. You guys NEVER stepped up and stayed at LPC times, which forced the HPC's to go out at YOUR times not the other way around lmfao.

Props for surviving the merge though.