Just for Clarification

OVO Sound

Why did Doom decline CD's fullout declaration? The rules stated were extremely fair, I do not see any reason why Doom would decline it especially since they claim they are better than CD. I read numerous excuses coming from them, all revolving around the same topic that CD brings mains. That still is not a valid reason considering that if CD did bring mains, Doom would automatically be the victor (even tho they started bringing mains).

DECLARATION CAN BE READ HERE: http://www.sharkbrew.com/community/index.php?/topic/7380-doom-accept-it/

MOST RECENT DECLARATION THAT DOOM HAS DECLINED YET AGAIN: http://www.sharkbrew.com/community/index.php?/topic/7920-yo-doom/

Pls enlighten me as to why you constantly decline fair fights but somehow are better than CD even tho you get dicked every time you fight 1v1...

p.s. Ari don't post on this topic because you're like 12 lmfao and I know you're going to say something completely irrelevant/tomatoic/moronic and you will just embarrass your clan as you do with every post :/.

You tomatos fucked up the first prep by bringing 40+ defence and breaking nearly every other rule. Why would we give you downies another chance if we know you don't have the mental capacity to follow simple rules? l0l

You asked for a 20def cap. Your a joke.

Also:

You tomatos fucked up the first prep by bringing 40+ defence and breaking nearly every other rule. Why would we give you downies another chance if we know you don't have the mental capacity to follow simple rules? l0l

because zenith v5 oops i mean zenith v15 oops i mean zenith v6 oops i mean zenith v14 oops i mean zenith v7 oops i mean zenith v13 oops i mean zenith v8 oops i mean zenith v12 oops i mean zenith v9 oops i mean zenith v11 oops i mean zenith v10 knows they will lose to Cd in a 1v1 l0l0l0l

Theres only one person i remember being OVO Sound and that was T Milli, if that ain't you then you a fake ass hoe.

Also, CD is mains and Doom is pures. Only morons like you can't get that figured out yet, you must be in CD.

you should take your anger and go to the gym and at least get some arms for the pose on your pro pic, and shave your ugly ass beard broke boy.

Lol who cares dooms still better

because zenith v5 oops i mean zenith v15 oops i mean zenith v6 oops i mean zenith v14 oops i mean zenith v7 oops i mean zenith v13 oops i mean zenith v8 oops i mean zenith v12 oops i mean zenith v9 oops i mean zenith v11 oops i mean zenith v10 knows they will lose to Cd in a 1v1 l0l0l0l

Wow, you are dumb. You must have put a lot of time into that post LOL. Thank you sir for noticing us.

you should take your anger and go to the gym and at least get some arms for the pose on your pro pic, and shave your ugly ass beard broke boy.

Ty for noticing my good looks m8, you jelly? People like you motivate me to keep going to the gym so I don't end up like you sitting on your ass and being my personal cheerleader quoting my posts all the time LOL

All i hear is excuses from pussies

Every time I'm cutting the yew tree at Varrock church on my ultimate Pvp only Ironman account I see Zenith members running down from the ditch asking themselves the same question before they make their way down to Draynor to visit Ned.

If all these accusations about Zenith closing 10 times, oops i mean 11 times are true, then this clan wasn't created for being successful, but more to see how long they could hold out and last before meeting their inevitable DOOM which is, Critical Damage. 

Now you're all probably wondering, Mongol Moose! How do you know all this information about Zenith, Olympiss and various other LPC clans?

Well the answer is quite simple actually. There is a street Rat supplying me with all this juicy intel. I have over 100+ Leaks of Zenith and Olympiss alone!

From Pictures, Forum Leaks, Leadership/Staff Leaks, IRC leaks and even their own clan's databases. 

If anyone has questions, comments or concerns about the total level of my said Ultimate Iron man do not look no further than the wilderness ditch because I'm always watching Zenith/Olympiss and they do enter the wilderness.

Truly yours - Protector of Gelinor, Mongol Moose.