Know your damn place.

A L L E N

Although Imperial was never at Remedy's level, they still tried their best to compete with us and we had a good rivalry going for the short time that it lasted. I never meant to close your clan, the last thing I want is less action in this community.... I'm sorry friends, hopefully you guys all find clans which you enjoy and forgive me for closing your clan......

Although Imperial was never at Remedy's level, they still tried their best to compete with us and we had a good rivalry going for the short time that it lasted. I never meant to close your clan, the last thing I want is less action in this community.... I'm sorry friends, hopefully you guys all find clans which you enjoy and forgive me for closing your clan......

R u kidding me? You didn't close brown sticky stuff lmfao.

Trauma an their propoganda lmfao. Don't worry imperial, Olympus will close trauma again, lol.

olympus had literally nothing to do with traumas closure, you were completely irrelevant to us

u also got bullied out of conviction i don't even know how that is possible lmao

olympus had literally nothing to do with traumas closure, you were completely irrelevant to us

u also got bullied out of conviction i don't even know how that is possible lmao

Olympus destroyed trauma on their closing trip lmfao. Sorry but severance closed:)