Doom's Saturday | Crashfest | Ft. CD , OP, XL, EV

Hormone

BZFPswc.png

Want to take over the LPC Scene? Join Doom Today! http://doom-rs.com/community

QmgXlre.png

After our amazing performance at PCL we knew today would be a good trip.  We peaked at 52 Core Members and dominated the wildy today.  Sadly every fight we had today was crashed but we still had fun and made the most of it.

KJ6JKQb.png

0lYeWmt.png

KJ6JKQb.png

SCZcG8R.png

C3uHNqP.png

First fight of the day was vs CD at Hillz Hut.  We both had about the same numbers in the beginning of the fight until we got word Olympus were going to crash so we moved out of the hut to avoid the crash,  Olympus rushed in from the north so we went east to single to get a regroup. 

bZvsbMQ.png

Second fight of the day was vs Olympus at Knights Den.  From the beginning of the fight we were dominating the fight dropping Olympus left and right until CD decided to crash the fight, so we dipped to single and got a regroup.

C3uHNqP.png

bZvsbMQ.png

Because we were getting crashed by these clans all day we decided to give them a taste of their own medicine.  We rushed in to hills hut from the north knowing CD and OP were fighting so we rushed in with scims clapping anything we saw clearing both clans pushing them to single.  Also it was pretty comical watching CD members teleport yet again.

yBtxsvW.png

We got word XL were chilling at Chaos Alter, so we wanted to get a quick 1 v 1 because CD and OP will crash no matter what.  We rushed ontop of XL clearing them in about 20 seconds having them teleport like usual but it's fine.  Thanks for the action XL.

C3uHNqP.png

bZvsbMQ.png

yBtxsvW.png

We started off this fight by hitting CD at 19 ports overwhelming them causing them to run east.  We pushed right on top of them clearing them up 1 by 1.  Olympus decided to crash so we booked it north to get a re-fall in.  We rerushed the fight focusing the crashers until CD + XL crashed the fight.  We moved a bit east and focused CD again until Olympus rerushed the fight so we dipped and moved it to single.

C3uHNqP.png

The last fight of the day was vs CD, we rushed on top of them overwhelming them causing them to run to hills hut.  We got word Olympus were trying to log on top of us to crash so we dipped it east to single and called it a day.

KJ6JKQb.png

bRwS5Ve.png

af7f95650e13fcaaf612ff27cf3ac273.png

1f9dc88935ac74c3bbd41e0d02e06029.png

3a2fb7cc3348cfeca0cff32ea801c047.png

f23f9fc8f4ad0fca793e8bba74a5e27f.png

sad how your saying you hit us at ca and we teled when we killed all your low lvls as we are 50-60s and your 80s lol plus we ran south and ran into cd only, the only person who died that whole battle was me for running into ca alone and wasted my food running around ca with 5 of your members sniping me

sad how your saying you hit us at ca and we teled when we killed all your low lvls as we are 50-60s and your 80s lol plus we ran south and ran into cd only, the only person who died that whole battle was me for running into ca alone and wasted my food running around ca with 5 of your members sniping me

bitch is you drunk?