EnVy vs SK F2P Prep

Point Guard

Is this a joke topic...? You are proud of beating or as most says, you ddosed them? Reminding you half of them have no teamspeak and they got level 50s lol. If you are proud of that win, then congratz lmfao. You've declined my prep offer against CD and you decided to go against 50-60s? Awsomeeeeeee Hassan

Is this a joke topic...? You are proud of beating or as most says, you ddosed them? Reminding you half of them have no teamspeak and they got level 50s lol. If you are proud of that win, then congratz lmfao. You've declined my prep offer against CD and you decided to go against 50-60s? Awsomeeeeeee Hassan

your cauliflower bruh, i just said we did not ddos them. how obvious is it to ddos a team your prepping. ps they had 5 70s and 1 90, they're around same cb we are. and how do you know half of them don't have ts3..

and you declined our prep offer :wub:

well CD shouldnt talk as they dont even showup to preps