Critical Damage's Wednesday Feast ft. {E}{RT}{XL}{D}{EV}

Georgiie

5rocs7B.jpg

http://critical-damage.org/forums/ #CD-RS

We got intel that Endurance was massing up so we decided to group up and go out and hit them. We had many fights against them and right after that fight, we heard many other LPCs were out with many opts. We fought them like warriors and they gave some good action for this wonderful day. 

Starting/Ending

CRITICAL DAMAGE : 20 / 28

Endurance : 25 / 0

Excel : 32 / 13

Risk Takerz  : 28 / 0

Doom : 28 / 0

Envy : 20 / 0

47NoMxd.jpg

Vids : NOVA's POV

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mn-MHK-2qfg

47NoMxd.jpg

Our first fight was against Endurance, as they are new to the LPC scene, we decided to show them who are we. We began to fight them with pretty much the same opts and we ended up clearing them as they ran their way to single strip. They gave us good fight and I give them a round of applause because they stood strong and fought us.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After that first round against Endurance, we decided to walk our way to chaos altar and go back to 26 hills where we first fought them. As we rushed from the south, they were ready to give us a second round. This time, they out-numbered us but we fought like warriors and once again cleared them out of the 26 hills. They ended after these two long fights and once again, thanks for the fights!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Now we got intel that Risk Takerz and Excel were about to fight each other. We wanted to crash them but they knew we were out with 20 warriors so they did not manage to start a fight. We decided to rush RT even if they had way more than us. We easily cleared them close to 18 ports and we pulled east to Sperm Hill where Xl were try to hide. We fought them on top of that Hill and they finally got pushed south where we couldn't attack them anymore due to their levels. We were walking south and out of nowhere, Doom decided to hit us as half of us were banking...

We quickly regrouped and went back up to smash the fuck out of Doom. They thought we would give up after they rushed half of our clan and pretended they cleared CD lol. They told us to meet at Gap and we went there and we rushed them. They out-numbered us as they were teaming up with NP randoms because they were scared to lose. We gave them one of the hardest slap and cleared the fuck out of them. At that moment, they knew they fucked up as there was not one single Demon as they call themselves LMFAO. I guess this time the Warriors took the win for sure.

We walked down after getting a ''Doom cleared'' spam and as we got to 18 ports, our scouts told us that Doom was quickly regrouping at North-East Graveyard and they were planning to hit us from the back as we were low on food. We decided to go and bully them in singles where they had Horm raging on teamspeak and in-game. We took them down one by one and they fnally ended up leaving our wilderness and giving up on today's trip. RIP ZENITH

After making Doom end their trip, we went to Chaos Altar and came face to face with Envy. We fought and we managed to make them tele and kill them. This was a short fight and we took our ending as we finished on a good note.

CRITICAL DAMAGE stood strong and ended up being the last clan standing.

Thanks for the fights @EnduranceRisk TakerzExcelDoom and Envy

I hope we see you guys around more in the wildy, it was really fun today!

47NoMxd.jpg

pictures : 

2uMxViv.png

iNIF2W8.png

grzBo4P.png

eWFF8M6.png

COJbH20.png

bUvUpML.png

WK5vjaP.png

QFpW3Of.png

UdQKoSb.png

e859Imb.png

http://www.sharkbrew.com/community/index.php?/topic/8529-hi-cd/

P.S.

shout out to CD for actually getting our pull correct and not adding +10 like normally lol.

I write what I saw, and you sending that link for? If you need something, just read our declaration which you refused and our counter-declaration if you are interested in a prep, nonetheless thank you for the fights in which you got slapped :) 

I write what I saw, and you sending that link for? If you need something, just read our declaration which you refused and our counter-declaration if you are interested in a prep, nonetheless thank you for the fights in which you got slapped :)

Which one? The first one with the 20 def armour cap or the one where you asked for a 95 cb cap fullout? 

Nice Wednesday topic, where's your Sunday topic?

OT: Wasn't there

Which one? The first one with the 20 def armour cap or the one where you asked for a 95 cb cap fullout?

You are clearly confused. We asked for a 1-20 def cap, 1 def gear.

We declared on you 2 months ago. Then you waited for 2 months. Doom really is a joke.

Lol so now you want a 95 cb cap fullout?

You want a 83 combat cap prep? We offered one two months ago. Why didn't you accept then? Like I said, if we had broken the rules, doom would have automatically won. But that's not the case, you guys were too scared to fight us.

Now times have changed, some of us are above 83 combat. You asked for a 40v40? How does a fight with less than half of our memberlist determine the strength of our clan? That's basically our top members vs your top members. If you want a legit fight to demonstrate whose clan is holistically better from the ground up, set a 60-man limit.

It also amazes me how Doom doesn't even have a memberlist yet lmfao. How hard is it to make one? These zenith ranks are not very dedicated at all.

OT: Wasn't there

Nice area 52

if i remember correctly u were the ones teaming with "NP randoms" when they were open...but when they closed they knew u were brown sticky stuff so they all joined us 

sorry :( #salt #railed