[6/27/15] Olympus Saturday Domination ft. Everyone

Misfits Public Relations

Your an tomato lmfaooooo. We pulled 59, why would we team with some brown sticky stuff clan. Btw we also slayed your dumbass all trip every fight. Notice how your vid cuts out when we fuck you. Lmaoooooooo keep up the big chat and your members and site will pay for it broccoli.

Your an tomato lmfaooooo. We pulled 59, why would we team with some brown sticky stuff clan. Btw we also slayed your dumbass all trip every fight. Notice how your vid cuts out when we fuck you. Lmaoooooooo keep up the big chat and your members and site will pay for it broccoli.

big talk coming from someone who is in a clan that had to go lpc bc they couldn't last as a main clan

big talk coming from someone who is in a clan that had to go lpc bc they couldn't last as a main clan

sv was originally a pure clan? ye i'll admit we were a middle of the pack main clan but we fucking dominated as pures. also, i see u understand that your arguement is invalid so you resort to bringing up the past which honestly wasn't that bad.

And that's why you'll close very soon.

I3jDV6c.gif

5e71fe460c428ff09b357ca23e308e89.png

zenith loses again