[6/27/15] Olympus Saturday Domination ft. Everyone

Misfits Public Relations

No respect cleared yall atleast 5 times along with xl doom aao rt.. Panic wasnt out cd ended in 30 minutes and we wrecked yall 2v1 3v1 keep countin.. Sv for a way out.. Take your beating like a man/women

You're an tomato and you know why? We was fighting with you many times, pulled your opts down so fast and you started to run and suddenly you had 55 again.

ivzj44.jpg

Keep lying to yourself tomatos.

That doesn't stop your members from entering the wilderness with other clan's capes though

?

??

???

??

?

There is 0 evidence that there were panic kids in other clans capes. You got brainwashed by bvg I feel bad for you lmao

There is 0 evidence that there were panic kids in other clans capes. You got brainwashed by bvg I feel bad for you lmao

You get slammed down to 30 opts and suddenly the clan cape counter goes back to 50? Explain that to me, also explain to me why you have 48 in ts and still peaking at 58 ingame? Spastic clan honestly

You get slammed down to 30 opts and suddenly the clan cape counter goes back to 50? Explain that to me, also explain to me why you have 48 in ts and still peaking at 58 ingame? Spastic clan honestly

They returned? idk lmao I wasn't there, no other panic members were there either. I just don't understand how you're claiming panic and sv teamed while there's 0 evidence of it

Two clans having the same cape might have something to do with that lol

They returned? idk lmao I wasn't there, no other panic members were there either. I just don't understand how you're claiming panic and sv teamed while there's 0 evidence of it

Sorry I thought you were in Sovereign, but SV randomly went up to 50 capes even after CD dismissed their trip. You sure no Panic members went out to troll in SV capes, wouldn't suprise me honestly.

Oh well, just closed, brown sticky stuff clan lol.

lol u have more mith than some hpcs

look @ our ml you broccolied fuck. o god nice propaganda!

Two clans having the same cape might have something to do with that lol

oh wait, 3.

Amazing action, good job smacking sv+cd. Sad people have to team.

Had fun as well :) Goodluck today!