Clan of The Month - June

Braden

AAO is this for real? I mean they're good with matched ops and in minis, but in most wilderness related events, they are outpulled and squashed. This is in no way supposed to disrespect the clan, but the fact of the matter is that they don't hang in with the top dogs on saturdays (the most important day for LPC's).

AAO is this for real? I mean they're good with matched ops and in minis, but in most wilderness related events, they are outpulled and squashed. This is in no way supposed to disrespect the clan, but the fact of the matter is that they don't hang in with the top dogs on saturdays (the most important day for LPC's).

In clanning wilderness isnt everything. There are Wildy clans and there are clan wars clans. And then theres olympus which is both, that is what you want a clan that is dominant in both but AAO is a hell of a fight matched.

Sorry but how can supremacy be clan of the month over us when you haven't even beaten us?

clan of the month has the best win/loss ratio , doesn't matter who beats who

but according to these guys declining a prep grants the clan declaring a victory , and the clan that declines a loss , now that's logic lmfao

let's keep declaring to make our ratio better -_-

biased as fuck.

clan of the month has the best win/loss ratio , doesn't matter who beats who

but according to these guys declining a prep grants the clan declaring a victory , and the clan that declines a loss , now that's logic lmfao

let's keep declaring to make our ratio better -_-

biased as fuck.

Yeah that's kinda cauliflower you guys got a loss for declining a prep but at the same time I think it's cauliflower to have it based off win/loss ratio. It should be decided through a tally of the results of all games and who has the most wins and least losses overall while also taking into account who you win and lose against.

everyone can complain how it was set

if someone didn't rush it and create signatures basing the competition off of the win:loss ratio, a new method for determining a clan could've been chosen

eg; tlp went from 30 man pulls to 60+ in a month, same with CP

there were many methods i could've chosen from but that's what happens when clans get ahead of themselves