Clan of The Month - June

Braden

Conveniently the loss was added 3 weeks later and not immediately. Can anyone explain that?  Also, show me a video of a clan beating SUP besides that FOE once.

I mean this clan of the month bullbrown sticky stuff matters as much as J-Cup (Fi beating FOE LOL).  But if you want a better system, base it off of the clan that gains the most ELO so clans don't try to snipe prep wins from lower competition over and over. This system is absolute bullbrown sticky stuff and a clan can go 2-0 and be named clan of the month.

2Q2aGc4.png

Severance

Yeah... Not gonna lie, Severance ran over Olympus generally every single time we came in counter with you guys. Gratz on your clan of the month award, but Olympus had nothing to do with Severance closing.

everyone can complain how it was set

if someone didn't rush it and create signatures basing the competition off of the win:loss ratio, a new method for determining a clan could've been chosen

eg; tlp went from 30 man pulls to 60+ in a month, same with CP

there were many methods i could've chosen from but that's what happens when clans get ahead of themselves

You didn't see supremacy post anything about it on this website. They made it for their own forums for their own members because they deserved the win based off the win:loss ratio,  just like you clearly stated on the topic. 

But o well its a signature and irrelevant title lol. And I guarantee you wouldn't given out imaginary losses if it was another clan. Funny how TLP was 8:3 for the past 3 days before the official topic was posted, but magically get 10:3 after june ended.

d3548a620019ff7ba172cfacc6354305.png