Doom claiming CD is coming to an end but...

Niblet

"camping nmz" Well lets see... the game kinda works like this. Higher levels > Lower levels. Hmm.... XL level 60s.. Doom level 70s... Doom Wins, XL Doesn't...

CD is most likely more active during the Weekdays because Doom/ Sv /Op don't really go out on those days, we prep like clans should in order to get better. When it comes to Saturday/Sunday CD isn't even around. I honestly thought they already closed into SV tbh, but I guess they're still here.

CD logic

1. Goes out weekdays thinks they can compete because they fight xl and rt

2.Doom isn't out so that means we will say there hugging nmz (even though we had a 2h p2p trip pulling 37) then had 10 p2p inners rounds.

3. Massers a bunch of 50s and 60s and think they are on top when in actual fact your just the same as rt now

4. Calls doom a cwa clan because they can't win anyone in cwa because they can't call or team or bring mains (even though they did this a lot when they did try to prep)

5. Says they have been gaining apps when cd's application structure is the same as other clans intro format

So yeah good job cd keep closing and trying to feel like your playing which the better lpc's when really your pretty much the POP of the lpc world.

"camping nmz" Well lets see... the game kinda works like this. Higher levels > Lower levels. Hmm.... XL level 60s.. Doom level 70s... Doom Wins, XL Doesn't...

CD is most likely more active during the Weekdays because Doom/ Sv /Op don't really go out on those days, we prep like clans should in order to get better. When it comes to Saturday/Sunday CD isn't even around. I honestly thought they already closed into SV tbh, but I guess they're still here.

CD logic

1. Goes out weekdays thinks they can compete because they fight xl and rt

2.Doom isn't out so that means we will say there hugging nmz (even though we had a 2h p2p trip pulling 37) then had 10 p2p inners rounds.

3. Massers a bunch of 50s and 60s and think they are on top when in actual fact your just the same as rt now

4. Calls doom a cwa clan because they can't win anyone in cwa because they can't call or team or bring mains (even though they did this a lot when they did try to prep)

5. Says they have been gaining apps when cd's application structure is the same as other clans intro format

So yeah good job cd keep closing and trying to feel like your playing which the better lpc's when really your pretty much the POP of the lpc world.

There is no rivalry we won that along time ago lmao

Doom vs cd is like a screwdriver and a screw and sorry to say lads you were screwed from the start (see what I did there) but in all honesty you can't have a rivalry with ghosts. Because you can feel them watching you but never see them because there never there just a irrelevant blip in exaistance ;) no puns intended

Doom vs cd is like a screwdriver and a screw and sorry to say lads you were screwed from the start (see what I did there) but in all honesty you can't have a rivalry with ghosts. Because you can feel them watching you but never see them because there never there just a irrelevant blip in exaistance ;) no puns intended

yes, it ended a long time ago when you started pulling 30s and needed np+ ip to compete. now you also have choatic members and you're luring lithuanian pures to your clan. #can't compete

You're misusing the word "there." What you meant to say is "they're never there."

@adam9710 are you new if you are il forgive you please refer to clan declaration section you will see dooms attempt at prepping cd which they refused.

You will see Olympus asking doom for a p2p prep.

You have had 1 prep which imo is a large mini at best, so I guess yes you can say all? Lmao good job you have still lost a hell of a lot more then you have won.

Your intro/intro structure not sure what this is suppose to mean and I know your website pretty well don't worry :)

Plus the only reason you pulled in a weekday is because for the last 4weeks you have had maybe 2 official events and mass recruited every single day you were even spamming on stream last night lmao times must be hard

But please keep coming because you are making your self look horrendous

Accept my prep f2p? 40v40min 1defcap can talk about combat exceptions if you want :)

@adam9710 are you new if you are il forgive you please refer to clan declaration section you will see dooms attempt at prepping cd which they refused.

You will see Olympus asking doom for a p2p prep.

You have had 1 prep which imo is a large mini at best, so I guess yes you can say all? Lmao good job you have still lost a hell of a lot more then you have won.

Your intro/intro structure not sure what this is suppose to mean and I know your website pretty well don't worry :)

Plus the only reason you pulled in a weekday is because for the last 4weeks you have had maybe 2 official events and mass recruited every single day you were even spamming on stream last night lmao times must be hard

But please keep coming because you are making your self look horrendous

Accept my prep f2p? 40v40min 1defcap can talk about combat exceptions if you want :)

he's new to sharkbrew pls leave him alone .... if you want to discuss anything, do it with tbr 

Um @ except we didn't want to bring mains and 20def armour to a lpc fight yeah?

Let's be fair iv left your new guy alone let's tell the truth I'm done flaming you lot now because let's be honest our rank system is very much the same we're both lads who will stick with each other's community till the end fight tooth and nail for the clans we enjoy being in we both have core members who have been with the clans for a long as time it just so happens one clan is better then the other ;)

Um @ except we didn't want to bring mains and 20def armour to a lpc fight yeah?

Let's be fair iv left your new guy alone let's tell the truth I'm done flaming you lot now because let's be honest our rank system is very much the same we're both lads who will stick with each other's community till the end fight tooth and nail for the clans we enjoy being in we both have core members who have been with the clans for a long as time it just so happens one clan is better then the other ;)

20 def cap, 1 def gear. God bless your soul.