Doom claiming CD is coming to an end but...

Niblet

CD has been pulling 30-40 members over the last few days giving xL, olympus, endurance, envy, and others action. Meanwhile doom members are camping NMZ. Personally I find these claims pretty annoying considering CD has been more active in the wilderness than doom. Let's drop the lame "finishcd" slogan and learn to go out in the wild other than saturday and sunday. Ty for action CD.

Doom is a cw clan on weekdays and on weekends they hide behind clans. All talk, but cant back it up. I miss the old Doom who would fight us on weekdays, but after all the beating they took back then i understand why they stopped pking.

"camping nmz" Well lets see... the game kinda works like this. Higher levels > Lower levels. Hmm.... XL level 60s.. Doom level 70s... Doom Wins, XL Doesn't...

CD is most likely more active during the Weekdays because Doom/ Sv /Op don't really go out on those days, we prep like clans should in order to get better. When it comes to Saturday/Sunday CD isn't even around. I honestly thought they already closed into SV tbh, but I guess they're still here.