Be There!

Aquaxi

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8dVOqxA.png

lets go boys ready to smash these cauliflower fucks back to battlescape clanwars prods bundle of twigsgot dropouts

fucking retards can't compete fuck them we'll show them why they should stick to clanwars pussies

since you started clanning in 2k12 @@Aquaxi i'll give you the benefit of the doubt 'cuz i know dissy won't ever tell you guys the truth. let's just say the last time tlp were in a "rivalry" with foe, they end up slumping and competing with MPCs. all i could say is thank you for finally giving some sort of motivation for foe members to actually try, 'cause getting the ez 3-0 preps wins vs battlescape p2p prods, 30 def, 40+ 100's wasn't enough lmfa0

oh, just a little fyi @@Aquaxi should ask (well you're new so you won't know who they are at all) ckyl3 & meme owns how TLP operates. you guys will pull similar members to foe every weekend, run away & log, members will stop attending, your #s will decrease, still lose preps vs foe, and end up having to read dissy recycled motivation topics whilst you guys pull 30s again. feel free to quote me, put it in your sig, and refer back to it by the end of august lmfa0.

@@Native can vouch that i'm really gr8 with predicting the future. @@Native remember your "i'm the savior of keeping tlp under 20 def speech" m8?

I'm ruffling so many feathers with this thread it's hilarious.

You live in a box if you're making the assumptions you are. Good luck cutie, thanks for doing exactly what I want. 

I'm ruffling so many feathers with this thread it's hilarious. You live in a box if you're making the assumptions you are. Good luck cutie, thanks for doing exactly what I want. 
 don't live in a box, i was actually there to experience it ;). i know you started clanning in 2k12, so its hard for you understand the hard truth about your current clan. and your attempt @ trying to be relevant in 2k15 clanning with this boomerang topic isn't going to work lol. forever an ex-hostility council (grats on ur highest achievement) and ex/current irrelevant lmfa0 @@Aquaxi

don't live in a box, i was actually there to experience it ;). i know you started clanning in 2k12, so its hard for you understand the hard truth about your current clan. and your attempt @ trying to be relevant in 2k15 clanning with this boomerang topic isn't going to work lol. forever an ex-hostility council (grats on ur highest achievement) and ex/current irrelevant lmfa0 @@Aquaxi

I'll just reply to you for the bump.

But okay whichever troll account this is from FOE; you do you pal, whatever you said up there hurt me real bad, etc. etc.

Aquaxi, instead of repeatedly saying something along the lines of "thank you for the bump" or "I'm just trying to make people mad" why don't you stop posting. In your point of view, you truly believe you are actually doing something on sharkbrew. From an outsiders perspective you just look more cauliflower than the rest of these tl morons. You really aren't making any effect except for making me think you are an even bigger tomato for every other cauliflower post you make. If you want me to keep on bumping at the expense of your stupidity, it's a battle you have already lost.