Olympus - an LPC with HPC cb lvl stats

WHERESRACH3L

Seems like every time we fight Olympus they have a few more 90s than the last time. I think being an HPC is in their near future but as of right now they would get slaughtered in the HPC scene so the LPC scene has to deal with the 90s for a while longer.

This topic is cancer, who gives a fuck, as long as there is action in the LPC scene and we don't need to stand in singles or in lobby like HPC's for like 2 hours I'm good with olympus bringing 90s... There's no reason to cry about it if your clan is up against them in wilderness. If you want them to not bring their 90s then set up a prep and put a lower combat cap, enough talk close this cancer topic already. You're all broccoli, why would you even post this.

This topic is cancer, who gives a fuck, as long as there is action in the LPC scene and we don't need to stand in singles or in lobby like HPC's for like 2 hours I'm good with olympus bringing 90s... There's no reason to cry about it if your clan is up against them in wilderness. If you want them to not bring their 90s then set up a prep and put a lower combat cap, enough talk close this cancer topic already. You're all broccoli, why would you even post this.

All I'm reading is a bunch of excuses from Doom members and it's really sad. Just stop complaining and play the game. Don't get so butthurt over pixels.

^

Why complain about us doe? All the clans around us have similar combats.

Ex:) Sv has a higher bc average than us. Doom/cd/Aao/ed has 80s just like us too, so honestly I don't see a problem. No of us are Lpc's anyways, but we still don't give a fuck. Where there's more action, that's where we're going out.

@@Ryan' I'm not mad, im just sayin, that you should know your place and shut your mouth.

@@Remy, Not really, you guys make excuses like, too high cb levels, a guy that was 83 cb, was littually spamming that. I am just laughing at you boy.

Wat who are u to tell someone to know their place lol shut up stuttering tomato

@ yeah, didnt even have ssignups or anything, Sv had signups and pulled like 35 (lol)

we didn't have signups we don't hype fridays at all lol. and we didnt fight u matched because doesn't it seem unlikely that you'd actually sit from 55 to 39? flame all you want your clan is still complete brown sticky stuff

Why complain about us doe? All the clans around us have similar combats.

Ex:) Sv has a higher bc average than us. Doom/cd/Aao/ed has 80s just like us too, so honestly I don't see a problem. No of us are Lpc's anyways, but we still don't give a fuck. Where there's more action, that's where we're going out.

We have 1 87, 1 85 and 1 82. Everyone else is under 79 CB. Just saying.