Olympus - an LPC with HPC cb lvl stats

WHERESRACH3L

Not really Ryan, go take a look yuorself, and when you grow some brains then you;ll accually realize it. Now go back to your corner and cry, Tribe Always sucked btw and the only nigga that was doing something in Terminal was Ypile / Malo now stfu and kyp. I bet you foe will put YOU in YOUR place tomorrow. I hope it doesnt happen for the cool ppl in tlp.

lol watch our member list you broccoli lmfao back to whatever shirt clan you're in

Sv got deckt, Doom's vagina's bleed even harder then before. was easy, stop being so mad

Look at you randomly talking brown sticky stuff about other clans again... You make your clan look so bad it's crazy

Meh, LPC's shouldn't need to have a reliance on Mith (not saying that there is, however y\nobody can deny that there are hella mithlords out there). Not to mention those 90+ cb mithlords all over the place nowadays, those accounts need to be warring in HPC fights

Not really Ryan, go take a look yuorself, and when you grow some brains then you;ll accually realize it. Now go back to your corner and cry, Tribe Always sucked btw and the only nigga that was doing something in Terminal was Ypile / Malo now stfu and kyp. I bet you foe will put YOU in YOUR place tomorrow. I hope it doesnt happen for the cool ppl in tlp.

Ok I didn't mean to make u so mad tom activation I'll know my place next time