Redemption's Glorious P2P Sunday || 19th July

Salso

Giving FOE the dick rofl, were you dreaming. You attempted to crash but as normal you made no real impact. As for calling mains, we didnt call mains to team or kill pures. If anything we had a few to kill the EoM kids who are sniping us.

I died a fair times to mains. 

Tell Zach not to boast about how jaja was helping them on irc before you try to make some bullbrown sticky stuff up you broccolied fuck. Foe pulled some scummy brown sticky stuff and clearly got the dick. Foe, Fi, AND JaJa got the dick. I'm not sure why you're trying to argue about it.

l0l horizon would u really flame ur own clan so people didnt think this acc was you?

l0l horizon would u really flame ur own clan so people didnt think this acc was you?

Horizon is an tomato.. Every time he opens his mouth he embarrasses his clan. 

Giving FOE the dick rofl, were you dreaming. You attempted to crash but as normal you made no real impact. As for calling mains, we didnt call mains to team or kill pures. If anything we had a few to kill the EoM kids who are sniping us.

I died a fair times to mains.

can u read son? Clearly your clan ranks called mains. It's obvious, reminds me of a crystal how clear it is. It's more clear than my Benz windows after Tricolor wax in the carwash. Continue being Mr. Brainwashed and enjoy not having a working brain lmao.