When Sv and Cd break up...

Datassd0e

our video clearly shows we had 50 on our ts channel.we started with 44 the other 6 were still getting to the loc but we didn't want to wait so we rushed you asap.cd don't go out on sundays even doom knows that. so stop crying because you couldn't hold your ground for 2 mins in a matched 1v1.

our video clearly shows we had 50 on our ts channel.we started with 44 the other 6 were still getting to the loc but we didn't want to wait so we rushed you asap.cd don't go out on sundays even doom knows that. so stop crying because you couldn't hold your ground for 2 mins in a matched 1v1.

Stfu Ls closed s0

Now since u still dont understand what happened. Let me sum it up for you because clearly you cant understand a vid.

The fight begins 44v44 at southwest graves as sv starts hitting olympus in 1v1. Someone in your teamspeak says "go multi", as you run multi we drop 5 of you running from singles with binds. Then your brown sticky stuff quality clumps at the pondline and gets 1 banged by our scims. Then your ts goes silent as you guys are getting cleared. To sum up the 25 to 45, do you not know how cape counter works? The person who was vidding, was scimming as he tanks back into the sv clump who was ranging a minimap away BECAUSE THATS HOW THE CAPE COUNTER WORKS it shows number in your proximity not any entire fight. As for the numbers I will admit we had a +3/+4 because beast said we had people returning from a bank but we didn't want to wait because hpc trips were going to begin. You guys maybe dropped 5 total and thats being nice. In the end you have no proof of cd being with us so stfu about it you got dicked 1v1. And if you dare cry about being down opts its not my fault your brown sticky stuff trips consist of fighting envy and excel up 40 and getting dicked by aao and doom matched. AND OBVIOUSLY SV DICKING YOU. GG end the thread, if you still dont understand then you are actually broccolied. 

Now since u still dont understand what happened. Let me sum it up for you because clearly you cant understand a vid.

The fight begins 44v44 at southwest graves as sv starts hitting olympus in 1v1. Someone in your teamspeak says "go multi", as you run multi we drop 5 of you running from singles with binds. Then your brown sticky stuff quality clumps at the pondline and gets 1 banged by our scims. Then your ts goes silent as you guys are getting cleared. To sum up the 25 to 45, do you not know how cape counter works? The person who was vidding, was scimming as he tanks back into the sv clump who was ranging a minimap away BECAUSE THATS HOW THE CAPE COUNTER WORKS it shows number in your proximity not any entire fight. As for the numbers I will admit we had a +3/+4 because beast said we had people returning from a bank but we didn't want to wait because hpc trips were going to begin. You guys maybe dropped 5 total and thats being nice. In the end you have no proof of cd being with us so stfu about it you got dicked 1v1. And if you dare cry about being down opts its not my fault your brown sticky stuff trips consist of fighting envy and excel up 40 and getting dicked by aao and doom matched. AND OBVIOUSLY SV DICKING YOU. GG end the thread, if you still dont understand then you are actually cauliflower.

Nice essay which no one read, bye kid.

Lmao me and Dutch pkers were old Ls back in the day turnupppppp

yeah i remember you calling for us when we first starting using TS

there was a span of like 4 hours when you tried to change the name of the clan to IR (intense redemption) even though IR was already a clan lol

Lmfao u kids went on SV's trip, get off of SV's dick already. Cd wouldn't be open without sv, it's a shame doom slumped you guys so hard it resulted into joining another clans trip.

Just yet another brainwashed individual..

gdJx4l2.jpg

Lmfao we even pull 40 to midweeks what are you talking about? Idk if you're just cauliflower of brainwashed

Congrats on competing with rt, want a cookie? And if you can pull so much, how come no one can find you on weekends? Oh yeah, you're on SV's trips.. Lmfao

yeah i remember you calling for us when we first starting using TS

there was a span of like 4 hours when you tried to change the name of the clan to IR (intense redemption) even though IR was already a clan lol

LOL that was soooo funny, Ls life got so mad. It's not our fault though, he was a terrible leader.