When Sv and Cd break up...

Datassd0e

Datassd0e you wanna be the new Robust mate? 

<16:00:31> "LC 07": we've dropped 21 since mass

<16:00:03> "LC 07": how the fuck can they hear us ?

your're treating to rat him huh? you guys ratted robust and now look at your site its a lose lose situation for sv. 

sv scum

@r c owner

@sv goat

U guys hid all trip and didn't want to compete with the real clans. You lobbied from us the whole time until the end of the trip when we were low opts. All you guys can do is come up with Propoganda and team to compete. Play with the big boys next time and fight us first instead of trying to crash every fight.

@r c owner

@sv goat

U guys his all trip and didn't want to compete with the big boys. You lobbied from us the whole time until the end of the trip when we were low opts. All you guys can do is come up with Propoganda and team to compete. Play with the big boys next time and fight us first instead of trying to crash every fight.

<16:00:31> "LC 07": we've dropped 21 since mass  

@r c owner

@sv goat

U guys hid all trip and didn't want to compete with the real clans. You lobbied from us the whole time until the end of the trip when we were low opts. All you guys can do is come up with Propoganda and team to compete. Play with the big boys next time and fight us first instead of trying to crash every fight.

when you guys had that 1v1 it showed whos a better overall clan, there was no crashes etc, even opts 44v44 and you guys got smashed, dunno how you can make propaganda about that, this was a 1v1 with no crashes at all, no excuses "cd teaming, doom teaming " etc so rip op

when you guys had that 1v1 it showed whos a better overall clan, there was no crashes etc, even opts 44v44 and you guys got smashed, dunno how you can make propaganda about that, this was a 1v1 with no crashes at all, no excuses "cd teaming, doom teaming " etc so rip op

We were up 15 in a fight on them lmao, how do thy come from being down 15, to being up opts so fast? Cd hit with them. Quit lying to the community.

We were up 15 in a fight on them lmao, how do thy come from being down 15, to being up opts so fast? Cd hit with them. Quit lying to the community.

We didn't even have a trip yesterday lmao!

You lost to Sv fair and square

Are you dumb? How did TBR's post provide any indication that we had a trip Sunday when we didn't? You're just making up excuses after you got shat on in a clean 1v1 with Sv

Lmfao u kids went on SV's trip, get off of SV's dick already. Cd wouldn't be open without sv, it's a shame doom slumped you guys so hard it resulted into joining another clans trip.

Lmfao u kids went on SV's trip, get off of SV's dick already. Cd wouldn't be open without sv, it's a shame doom slumped you guys so hard it resulted into joining another clans trip.

LOL? You've lost it mentally bro. Look at your Sunday vid and tell me if you see any Cd members. You lost to Sv in a clean 1v1 and now you're in denial.

Are you kidding me? Stop acting like a fool you dumb brown sticky stuff

Show me some proof we are inviting people or having CD or what ever.

You cant proof it because it did not happen you broccoli.

OP is the clan inviting people, we have proof of that.

Are you kidding me? Stop acting like a fool you dumb brown sticky stuff

Show me some proof we are inviting people or having CD or what ever.

You cant proof it because it did not happen you broccoli.

OP is the clan inviting people, we have proof of that.

I used to have respect for Op, but now it's completely gone. They went from a respectable clan to a clan that is full of excuses.

I used to have respect for Op, but now it's completely gone. They went from a respectable clan to a clan that is full of excuses.

Desperate needs lead to desperate deeds..

Dieing clan making excuses because they know they are irrelevant

@r c owner

@sv goat

"hid all trip"

what the fuck

bro please 

p.s. skip to 7:00 in that vid LOL

#refertomysig