When Sv and Cd break up...

Datassd0e

Op members were shocked yesterday and couldn't believe they got destroyed that badly so they made them self think Cd was there when in fact we weren't even out. After listening to the their teamspeak I think they need psychiatric help, to get through this.

"hid all trip"

what the fuck

bro please 

p.s. skip to 7:00 in that vid LOL

#refertomysig

Cd didn't go out sunday lmao you also tried saying sv teamed with panic on a saturday when they never had a saturday trip

They keep spreading propaganda, but everyone knows they just lieing to their own members lmfao

I used to have respect for Op, but now it's completely gone. They went from a respectable clan to a clan that is full of excuses.

Nobody gives a fuck about what you used to respect, you dickrider. All I see is posts of you on this forum bitching about how you, "used to have respect for OP but not anymore!!!" Sorry, buddy, but nobody gives a fuck about your opinion. And to SV, all of you should hop off of our dick. You niggas take this game so seriously it's actually pathetic. So determined to spread lies and propoganda about our clan when you were lobbying for the majority of the Saturday and Sunday trips.

Nobody gives a fuck about what you used to respect, you dickrider. All I see is posts of you on this forum bitching about how you, "used to have respect for OP but not anymore!!!" Sorry, buddy, but nobody gives a fuck about your opinion. And to SV, all of you should hop off of our dick. You niggas take this game so seriously it's actually pathetic. So determined to spread lies and propoganda about our clan when you were lobbying for the majority of the Saturday and Sunday trips.

You mad because you did not won any fights sunday? Your only action was running through the whole wild and getting dicked everywhere hahahaha

u mad fat kid? Ur clan cnt war definately cnt matched opt ur out of your league son

We were up 15 in a fight on them lmao, how do thy come from being down 15, to being up opts so fast? Cd hit with them. Quit lying to the community.

cd didn't hit with us, we started the trip with 38 ended with 48... meanwhile you started with ~60 ended with like 40 lmfao. cd did not hit with us your ts got leaked how are you STILL making propaganda?? the only person lying is you, brainwashed fuck.

cd didn't hit with us, we started the trip with 38 ended with 48... meanwhile you started with ~60 ended with like 40 lmfao. cd did not hit with us your ts got leaked how are you STILL making propaganda?? the only person lying is you, brainwashed fuck.

i love you tissue. well said. aha

Not gonna even try to talk sense into everyone of you sv/cd dick riding retards. I'm just gonna let the videos/proof speak for themselves. See you kids at the tournament;)

@sv goat

@a wet tissue

@r c owner

@ - oh wait, cd isn't in the tournament l0l. Keep riding SV's dick broccoli.

@don

@

@@Tripluh

@sv Elve

@

our video clearly shows we had 50 on our ts channel.we started with 44 the other 6 were still getting to the loc but we didn't want to wait so we rushed you asap.cd don't go out on sundays even doom knows that. so stop crying because you couldn't hold your ground for 2 mins in a matched 1v1.