Regarding the fight against Sovereign

rules were changed when Persian Tom pmed you that 87s were allowed

if you knew we had 87s why didnt you leave the cc or anything instead you fought back trying to see if you could win... if not you would of tried to get us dq'd which you are doing right now.

the fact that you knew the rules were changed and didn't say anything about it before fighting is your fault.  Persian Tom is the host and we pmed him about letting 87s in because 2 of our ranks are 87s and he agreed on it and informed you about it.

youre clueless, but i cbf reading all these replies

lol, closing speech? r u on drugs m8? dont you have a bedtime m8? why did CV close?

idk but at this rate i wouldnt be surprised if your brown sticky stuff clan closed, you guys seem to be following in FI's footsteps, ( the corner, the slump , the broccolied members & ranks and the attempt at propaganda )

LMAO you made a topic about one round that you lost at PCL. Get over it lmfao.

its not pcl, its the tournament, they broke the B cap, which put us in an situation where we got rushed out of nowere, we told the sB Mods @@Moni and @@Persian Tom, to sit those levels, SV didn't, and rushed us, we were sitting int he corner sitting our members, because we thought we'd had to drop another 3 cuz they had 3 87s in.

Soo... They rushed us without sitting them.

its not pcl, its the tournament, they broke the B cap, which put us in an situation where we got rushed out of nowere, we told the sB Mods @@Moni and @@Persian Tom, to sit those levels, SV didn't, and rushed us, we were sitting int he corner sitting our members, because we thought we'd had to drop another 3 cuz they had 3 87s in.

Soo... They rushed us without sitting them.

Your english is getting worse, your english and your clan have something in common.

We never said Sv won because of the 3 level 87s. I agree with Sv that they out-performed us and won that fight. But what we are saying is that rules are rules, whether they won or not the rules clearly stated 85cb cap. Not tryna be an ass but that's just rules.

We never said Sv won because of the 3 level 87s. I agree with Sv that they out-performed us and won that fight. But what we are saying is that rules are rules, whether they won or not the rules clearly stated 85cb cap. Not tryna be an ass but that's just rules.

would there be any difference with 3 85s instead of 3 87s?

@@Tom Valor

check sv forums soon, your face bouta be the newest emoticon :valor:

Cool, man. Whenever you and your gang of e-thugs feel threatened you release people's IRL information while hiding behind your computer screens. You are the definition of cowards. There's a reason you've never been able to make it anywhere in real life or in the game.

Cool, man. Whenever you and your gang of e-thugs feel threatened you release people's IRL information while hiding behind your computer screens. You are the definition of cowards. There's a reason you've never been able to make it anywhere in real life or in the game.

lol, none is talking 2 u bvg

I don't think they care about a petty tournament, they beat your ass and out performed you as you just said, they just want the broccolied ranks of olympus to not pin their loss on the fact that SV had 2 level 87's, ( which they do, and repeatedly try to pin losses on the most stupidest reasons and brainwash their members like that )

actually your ranks repeatedly said you lost because of the lvl 87s

I honestly agree with you, but the combats in the rules are what's stated, we can't change the rules it's too late to go back now:p

okay, but if the tournament is the only thing you care about, you got your priorities fucked up. you should care about winning and stop claiming wins based off petty bullbrown sticky stuff trying to make our win not count. no matter the outcome of the tournament decision which appears to be in favor of sv, we still beat you fair and square.

See the thing is 2 people with 87 combat would make absolutely no difference. We lost 5 people during our fight, and the rules weren't a strict 85 combat cap, it was "~85" combat with room for a couple exceptions. We won by a land slide. Besides that, youre basically saying that 42 of your 50 average pull is conplete brown sticky stuff because without a few high levels you cant compete. Another thing, if im not mistaken the average combat was higher on olympus' side. Sv has shown time and time again that we have much better quality than every lpc out there. We're one of the top clans in the wild and the undisputed #1 matched lpc.

Nobody takes you seriously anymore olympus, you juqst keep making excuses for every single loss you endure.