Final Ownage Elite Sunday #1 P2P Trip | The Legends |

holydreams

ur topic is so wrong wtf lmfa0>??

sb mod tier right here  :facepalm:

Seems like a bunch of angry pserv kids on this topic

I thought TLP would of looked at their past history and noticed whenever they got into a rivalry with the high tier clans they always got smacked.

They should of followed suit in tactics from gotchoback when he started a rivalry with zenith. They could of started beef with RD or something, that could be a rivalry they might actually win.

O well 

sb mod tier right here  :facepalm:

Seems like a bunch of angry pserv kids on this topic

I thought TLP would of looked at their past history and noticed whenever they got into a rivalry with the high tier clans they always got smacked.

They should of followed suit in tactics from gotchoback when he started a rivalry with zenith. They could of started beef with RD or something, that could be a rivalry they might actually win.

O well 

lmfa0 at least we r open ay

90 pull and 1 min of vid; you achieved nothing. We arrived at every hit before you did, cleared it and dipped before you even turned up. Must be frustrating being outsmarted every single time you log in ;/

I mean no offense but its better then no topic and we hit every fight so...

oh btw l8l spends 20 seconds of his 1:36 vid in combat with something, would probs just take it down, thats pretty embarrassing.

if you could read you would be able to see i only recorded the last fight of the day, and it was increased up to 400% speed. look carefully and you can see every single clan hiding in single and/or 1 iteming with tlp capes all over the ground ;p

I mean no offense but its better then no topic and we hit every fight so...

I actually don't think it is. It's clear to all that this topic is simply to talk brown sticky stuff, not actually to report any action, as the only clans that really did anything, other than crash, were FI and CP, who fought eachother. What you infact did was hit the cleared crash of every fight. The fights, technically, were crashed by TLP who cleared them up then simply dipping before FOE hit the area. 

Whats the point in posting a topic with literally nothing in it other than some bait words? At worst its a woeful attempt to save face after having signups for a really terrible looking trip, at best its just mindless brown sticky stufftalk.

I actually don't think it is. It's clear to all that this topic is simply to talk brown sticky stuff, not actually to report any action, as the only clans that really did anything, other than crash, were FI and CP, who fought eachother. What you infact did was hit the cleared crash of every fight. The fights, technically, were crashed by TLP who cleared them up then simply dipping before FOE hit the area. 

Whats the point in posting a topic with literally nothing in it other than some bait words? At worst its a woeful attempt to save face after having signups for a really terrible looking trip, at best its just mindless brown sticky stufftalk.

we didnt have signups lmfao. the real mindless brown sticky stuff talk is the 7 pages of mad tlp members like this one^

I don't remember seeing you guys in Al Kharid at all