Sovereign vs Excel | F2p Mini

YOOITZKID

OP did better to be honest... you guys were horible we had all of our new members there we expected more from the claimed to be #1 pure clan in runescape. smh.. #1 claimed LPC posting a mini war of this magnitude sounds like some one had a brown sticky stuffty weekend.. 150 vs 60 my ass bitch #TheRedAlliance will slump your clan your weekend trips are done!!

Ex %Warlord of Chaotic

Ex +Advanced Member of Remedy

Current %Captain of Desire

PM [DI]Swagstar in #desire to leak. 550k/weekend 

r u broke or what lmfao 550k^

Young rebels didn't even have ranks broccoli

OP did better to be honest... you guys were horible we had all of our new members there we expected more from the claimed to be #1 pure clan in runescape. smh.. #1 claimed LPC posting a mini war of this magnitude sounds like some one had a brown sticky stuffty weekend.. 150 vs 60 my ass bitch #TheRedAlliance will slump your clan your weekend trips are done!!

Hon0r lmfao watch your mouth moron

I liked yr tell zee Kevin to hmu let's reopen wreckless 

Xl and YR merged into each other and named the clan Wreckless. They closed after 1-2 month. I doubt he wanted to reopen a clan that was open for a month and who cares. I had respect for xl untill they opened on 07 and being a massive masser clan. (I was xl pre eoc) 

Xl and YR merged into each other and named the clan Wreckless. They closed after 1-2 month. I doubt he wanted to reopen a clan that was open for a month and who cares. I had respect for xl untill they opened on 07 and being a massive masser clan. (I was xl pre eoc) 

we closed after 2 weeks actually lol was pretty funny though 

and I know you where in xl pre eoc I think u even joined ef with me after rajj left but I'm not sure 

When are you going to realize sv is a brown sticky stuff clan 

@

remember when [LT]Sam got autoranked in CP to a higher rank than you? yea i thought so, KYP fucking broccoli your clan is fucking trash

didnt you get deranked aswell back down to officer you slave?

P.S : is it still true you guys bring box traps to your p2p trips and spend it at mossies hunting black chins? CP Drunk told me.

@

remember when [LT]Sam got autoranked in CP to a higher rank than you? yea i thought so, KYP fucking broccoli your clan is fucking trash

didnt you get deranked aswell back down to officer you slave?

P.S : is it still true you guys bring box traps to your p2p trips and spend it at mossies hunting black chins? CP Drunk told me.

Don chill out

l00000000l before we did the mini vs XL op lost to them 

god bless u lost

Holy brown sticky stuff, you cry about OP fighting Envy and now do the same thing with excel. Hypocrite, expected from a YR scumbag tbh.

stay ez u salty broccoli.

9m1LfNT.jpg